Yellow Bullet Forums banner

501 - 520 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
What is a common starting line ratio for a Outlaw 632 car? Say 3000 lb. 2 kits with 33x16 tire?

·
Registered
633 Posts
right know a single is the quickest and fastest @3000lbs [email protected] .
dave I am calling BS on that 167 mph no way , let me put a foot long pecker ext on my car 3" off the ground and click it off early and see if my mph don't go up , and on the single kit with the freeze box they are running a good amount of nitrous . New record now is 4.42 @3040lbs . 3 kits , 161 , back to back runs

·
Registered
26,854 Posts
dave I am calling BS on that 167 mph no way , let me put a foot long pecker ext on my car 3" off the ground and click it off early and see if my mph don't go up , and on the single kit with the freeze box they are running a good amount of nitrous . New record now is 4.42 @3040lbs . 3 kits , 161 , back to back runs
Are you running fender exit headers or headers with mufflers. I see the rules say headers with mufflers but I saw a car on the 632 site with fender exits on it. Little confused.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Damn! That is haullin arse! Well we are thinking about going to LO7 just to play....never been to one of those type races. SBF on one gun .... Slow but steady and she can cut a light.....looking more for it to be a fun time and if we don't get in the show then just going to take the bottle out and run the 6.0 class or O/C.

501 - 520 of 549 Posts