Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 379 Posts

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
//////OFFICIAL May 2010 ORTC////// Coverage by Wade >>THE NEXT EPISODE<< RTCTTFMF

Well, The lanes just opened for some testing, however people are still rolling in and working on their rides, and there is a threat of rain but it looks like it has a great chance of blowing over.

Stand by for updates!

:Kneel

·
Registered
258 Posts
Re: //////OFFICIAL May 2010 ORTC////// Coverage by Wade >>THE NEXT EPISODE<< RTCTTFMF

SWEET PICS KEEP THEM COMING

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Re: //////OFFICIAL May 2010 ORTC////// Coverage by Wade >>THE NEXT EPISODE<< RTCTTFMF

Awesome pics so far Wade, thanks. I am watching the live feed, not much going on right now. I would like to ride down after work Saturday if the weather there looks ok. It doesn't look good here in Alabama, but I'm hoping it holds out down there.

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

the weather's clearing up at the track :p

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts

Live Feed is up too!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts

Are these pics from this morning?

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts

Great Pics Dude!

·
Registered
4,554 Posts

Wow Wade! This is great! Nice job, keep the pictures coming!

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Sorry John 4!! I'm an asshole and didnt put you in the title with me :(

·
Registered
15,534 Posts

Dammit, I'm watching the live feed and customers keep coming in and interrupting. I wonder if the boss would mind if I lock the doors? lol.

·
Registered
693 Posts

thanks for the great pics

·
H&H Racing
10,919 Posts

Damn your on the ball loading pictures:smt023:smt024:party:Kneel

·
Registered
309 Posts

Yeiiii the weather is on our side......a lil hot but its great!

1 - 20 of 379 Posts