Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Long Live The King
97,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last weekend spent 3 days riding in Baja with friends. 400 miles Fri-Sat-Sun.
14 bikes and 22 Side x sides. The ride went from Tecate to Mike's Sky Ranch ( 180 miles) on Friday. Saturday a 40 mile loop from Mike's Sky Ranch to Melling's ranch for lunch and to drink a lot of beer. Sunday from Mike's Sky Ranch back to Tecate.
We had several past and current Baja racers on the ride ... it's sometimes hard to keep everyone in check .....

All but 2 bikes had the Rugged radios installed .... Just awesome riding with these things. We all had 16 pre-set channels. The bikes ran on one channel and the cars ran another channel: $220 well spent. great range and you can be talking to someone 2 miles up the road while you're both doing 70 in a sand wash. Both fun and safe.

Everybody made it back in one piece ... a couple side x sides got trailered home, but all in all a great ride.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I’ve had some Great times up at Mike’s with my buddies , good food and cold beer after long days of riding !

My last trip was a paid trip with Tim Morton being trail guide , he rode us hard for 3 days straight , but it was the trip of lifetime because he took us thru area most can’t ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts