Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a oem modulator valve and spring (that little piston inside the trans case that slide back and forth) for a th-400. i can't find it any where. i could be calling it the wrong name but i've been trying to find it online for quit some time so i'm hopping you guys could help me out. thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
If it's not anything special like a trans-brake valve or with any special machine work as the Hipster has, I have one or two laying around, give me your complete mailing address and I'll send it by regular mail. Why would you need that spring? those are usually used in a shift kit to make the trans shift sooner and softer? Glad to help; Burt

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it's not anything special like a trans-brake valve or with any special machine work as the Hipster has, I have one or two laying around, give me your complete mailing address and I'll send it by regular mail. Why would you need that spring? those are usually used in a shift kit to make the trans shift sooner and softer? Glad to help; Burt
I have a tci trans brake and I'm putting a manual valve body in. The instructions say to put the oem valve and spring back in. My address is 2097 sunflower ln apt2 sidney mt 59270. Thanks a bunch for your help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts