OK guys... Attention !!!

Outlaw ProMod
Outlaw TT5 Radial
Ultimate Street
4.70 Index
5.30 Index
6.00 Index
7.00 Index

I am in Albany, Georgia plotting out the parking diagram for ease and comfort of getting your rigs in and out and easily to staging. I need to know how many of you are planning to attend so I can develop the parking diagram accordingly. There will be no spectators parking in the pits at U.S. 19 Dragway. It is reserved for racers and crew only. Spectators will be parking on the spectator side and across the street in the additional parking area. (Grass field). If you already know that you will be attending either PM me here or put your name on this list (If you ain't SCARED!!)

I appreciate each of you and look forward to making your event at U.S. 19 Dragway both comfortable and pleasurable. These people over here have not seen Outlaw like we present it in several years. They are like a bunch of kids at Christmas awaiting your arrival.

By race day - we will have distributed 15,000 flyers, prominent newspaper advertising and exposed you through two radio stations in the surrounding areas.

I need you to back me up guys... if we can give the fans at U. S. 19 Dragway - Albany, Georgia what we gave the fans at I-22..it will be the race of the year there.. and they will talk about it for months..

Thank you,

Karen Bryant
Race Director
Outlaw Drag Racing Association
www.ODRAracing.com
(205) 337 -6760

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Good luck with this event and the ones in the future! We wont be able to attend anymore of the ODRA Friday/Saturday events because of my new job and the Monday thru Friday work schedule. I hope yall have a stellar year!

·
Registered
236 Posts
WE WONT BE THERE AT US 19, BUT WE WILL BE AT THE HATTIESBURG RACE AND SO ON, CANT WAIT TO GET BACK OUT AND RACE WITH YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND

·
Banned
3,341 Posts
So will we be able to make some shakedown runs between when tech opens and qualifying starts at 9 on Friday :confused:

·
Registered
462 Posts
yep we be there in US looking forward to it

·
HIRED GUN!!!
1,441 Posts
2 more days
12 Pro Mods So far.
14 TT5/Radials cars that I have talked to.
Tons of Index guys.
Dont know for sure on how many US guys yet, I have talked to alot of people this week.

Should be a great Turnout.

·
Registered
839 Posts
2 more days
12 Pro Mods So far.
14 TT5/Radials cars that I have talked to.
Tons of Index guys.
Dont know for sure on how many US guys yet, I have talked to alot of people this week.

Should be a great Turnout.
:party That's what I'm talking about!! Sounds like a great race and and a great time. Also just heard that a certain famous BBQ resturant is catering the concessions and their specialty is ribs. ODRA appreciates the support guys and we look forward to some great racing, rib eating, beer drinking, good ole fashioned OUTLAW Heads-up PARTY :rolleyes:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Jeff Im Sorry....but you are gonna have to do something about your Avatar....LOL
If I just have to change it, I will!
How is this one? Any better?
It is summer and this one does seem a little more fitting for the season. This will be my summer yellowbullet special. You still get the point though..... ROLL TIDE!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts