Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,302 Posts
Good news. Hope everything works out and all your parts make it to the new shop.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well he's no longer allowed to disgrace the oddy name anymore so if you have any parts or money that billy has ripped you off on you better go get them now!!! Just a word from the wise and if he answers the phone you can tell him what I said my name is Jr ward he will know me and he knows how he screwed me and my team over and cost us thousands of dollars and for the guy that had a set of profiler heads he sold ours and give us yours to get us out of his shop Iour new set of big chiefs dissapeard in thin air, go figure.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well he's no longer allowed to disgrace the oddy name anymore so if you have any parts or money that billy has ripped you off on you better go get them now!!! Just a word from the wise and if he answers the phone you can tell him what I said my name is Jr ward he will know me and he knows how he screwed me and my team over and cost us thousands of dollars and for the guy that had a set of profiler heads he sold ours and give us yours to get us out of his shop Iour new set of big chiefs dissapeard in thin air, go figure.
well if anybody else speaks to him tell him to call john lake ,would like to have my deal made right also ,tired of calling there his shop guys answer phone tell me hes not there and hang up,nice left a hundred messages for him to call me

·
Registered
276 Posts
Good luck with your stuff john if you need help in court pm me I will give you whatever you need to help fight him in court

1 - 9 of 9 Posts