Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO,S COMING ? NEED A HEAD COUNT - LETS END THE SEASON WTH A BANG :drinkers: AND A POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP IN MY WALLET :smt102

WHOS COMING ;) WE NEED WOOD AND LOTS OF ALKY FOR FRIDAY AND AFTER THE RACE :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
the wife and i will probly head up friday night ,i still have wood in my truck from last race lets hope it dries out by friday.An87442 the engine in our monte is for sale buy it drop it in and run the 10.50 class WITHOUT spray

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
the wife and i will probly head up friday night ,i still have wood in my truck from last race lets hope it dries out by friday.An87442 the engine in our monte is for sale buy it drop it in and run the 10.50 class WITHOUT spray
That would be to easy for him Ed. :p :-Shower

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

KNOWING BOTH OF THE ENGINE BUILDERS YOU HAVE I THINK HIS BEST LUCK WOULD BE USING A JUNK YARD MOTOR :smt102 JUST SAYING ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Really gerry, i have a stock block 427 with cast merlin heads,that has gone 10.30.I beleive my engine builder did just fine for what i gave him to work with.Just because you and corey dont see eye to eye ,it has nothing to do with GARY BOX.hell i bet gary has close to 20 cars at the IX center.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Really gerry, i have a stock block 427 with cast merlin heads,that has gone 10.30.I beleive my engine builder did just fine for what i gave him to work with.Just because you and corey dont see eye to eye ,it has nothing to do with GARY BOX.hell i bet gary has close to 20 cars at the IX center.
You have no reason to explain Ed, your combo runs great for the parts you have.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Really gerry, i have a stock block 427 with cast merlin heads,that has gone 10.30.I beleive my engine builder did just fine for what i gave him to work with.Just because you and corey box dont see eye to eye ,it has nothing to do with GARY BOX.hell i bet gary has close to 20 cars at the IX center.

exactly at a car show not a race track :finga: :smt102

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I hope a lot of Renegade racers come out and park Friday night on the asphalt cause I stopped by the track Monday night and the grass is so soft you don't want to park on it.Also Al watch out for mud puddles.

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Really gerry, ....
.... i bet gary has close to 20 cars at the IX center.
but only saw one of them with an electric shifter.....

...just saying:smt102

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
WHO,S COMING ? NEED A HEAD COUNT - LETS END THE SEASON WTH A BANG :drinkers: AND A POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP IN MY WALLET :smt102

WHOS COMING ;) WE NEED WOOD AND LOTS OF ALKY FOR FRIDAY AND AFTER THE RACE :)
I will be there....

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bbmonte make sure u bring your pit so we can have a fire we will be on asphalt side :)

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Must be real hard to build a 600" motor with pro stock style heads and a plate to run 8.90 wow thats real impressive.
thats right jack ass -street car jackyl not race car :finga:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts