Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Yeah definitely going. Have 2 room condo booked on 91st street. Not facing the main strip but that's what fold up chairs and for. Saw this the first time I went and was right in front of the hotel we stayed at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=THp5cOMeN-k

No shit, I saw those two go by the beachmark about 2:30am on friday night that year.
They were flying!....supra up in smoke bangin the rev limiter lookin for traction at what looked to be 80mph or so...while the stang was pulling away...right past us at the hotel!
Then it looked like the supra finally found a little traction and reeled him in up the street a couple blocks!
It was fuckin wild...highlight of the weekend for me!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
No shit, I saw those two go by the beachmark about 2:30am on friday night that year.
They were flying!....supra up in smoke bangin the rev limiter lookin for traction at what looked to be 80mph or so...while the stang was pulling away...right past us at the hotel!
Then it looked like the supra finally found a little traction and reeled him in up the street a couple blocks!
It was fuckin wild...highlight of the weekend for me!
Yeah it was the highlight of our night as well. It was the first time any of us had come down for that weekend and after we saw that, we knew we were coming back again for now on each year.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I only live about 45 mins away, im sure we will be down. If you guys need anything and want to save on shipping, let me know and you can pick it up while your here.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hotel was booked the day I left in Oct.... Staying at the Holiday Inn on 17th. Hopefully the truck will have the 68mm on it and the trans built so I can go in the fun Haha Looking to try out the new GoPro Hero 3 I got for Xmas.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Ill be there. Staying at spinnaker on 19th also known as burnout alley. Been going for years. I bring my atomic orange 72 nova, one of my buddies is bringing his blue 72 nova. We make the trip from NY and NJ. Def worth the drive!

·
Registered
329 Posts
If I can get the time off from work I'll be making the 6 hour drive down. Not sure where I'll be staying yet though, I don't want to book a hotel and find out I can't get time off.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'll be there probably from Thursday until Sunday. I was really hoping to have my car there since I haven't had it there in two years, but it's not looking good at this point. I've been waiting on my blower for almost two freakin' months and still have a lot to do once it's here. If I can swing it, I'll have the car there....if not I'll be there in my sweet 98 F-150. :-damnit

1 - 20 of 398 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.