1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
right on......and in on 1

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Nice! I went into the military to learn a good trade and now I have a decent career. AMEN to the 53%

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Amen to that

·
Registered
7,767 Posts
It still doesn't alter the fact that corporate greed has caused a lot of these problems that we are seeing now. & if 53% of the people are the only ones supporting the whole country,, well that's not fair either.,,, lot of injustice in the world

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Man I'm doing something wrong..... I work for a living and I pay my bills. Why didn't you Assholes tell me I could just ask for handouts?

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts

·
In Glock I Trust
6,824 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
Where can I find all these "occupy" pics from the protesters. I need a good laugh.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I am a 53%'er too!
ME TOO!!!!! get off your lazy asses and do something,2 dumb asses up here that were protesting got hypothermia, they blamed it on the police not allowing the to put up tents.

·
barndoorslammer
2,368 Posts
They're occupying Victoria Park here in London. Why don't they go occupy themselves with a fucking job.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IT'S THERE FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!! Let them protest . Like it or not they do what the 1st amendment was written for .
No problem, just protest after you get home from work!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I work and pay taxes, so I'm part of the 53 percent, but I support the protest. The people with their pictures and stories above are implying that the protesters are out to get free handouts. I don't think that is the case. It's more about the big corporations being held accountable for there reckless behavior and to keep them from being coddled by the government. Where did the assumption that all the protesters don't have jobs come from? A protest was done near here and many of the participants had jobs and protested in shifts that suited their work schedule.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
IT'S THERE FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!! Let them protest . Like it or not they do what the 1st amendment was written for .
Freedom of speech,freedom to piss all over the place,freedom to shit all over the place, freedom to take and sell drugs,freedom to trash public property sounds legit to me.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
847 Posts
I work and pay taxes, so I'm part of the 53 percent, but I support the protest. The people with their pictures and stories above are implying that the protesters are out to get free handouts. I don't think that is the case. It's more about the big corporations being held accountable for there reckless behavior and to keep them from being coddled by the government. Where did the assumption that all the protesters don't have jobs come from? A protest was done near here and many of the participants had jobs and protested in shifts that suited their work schedule.
The protestors do have jobs. ACORN is paying them to protest :rolleyes:

·
Registered
951 Posts
This protest is our country at work. This is why good men and woman have died for this country. The fact they they are trying to get their voices heard.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts