Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
your mamas ride home
15,297 Posts
let me guess SEIU and maybe the Tides fountation?
much worse, soros, and foreign interests. same as we didnin egypt etc.... all those started the same way as ours before war broke out.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Maybe the sponsors should pay the fucking police bill.
The local news (philly) said tonight that the protesters at city hall are costing tax payers roughly 30 grand a day.
30 fucking thousand dollars to have a police presence just incase they get out of controll. Unfucking real.
Maybe the city should just hand out 100 dollar bills and tell them to go the phuck home, it would be cheapier.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,073 Posts
much worse, soros, and foreign interests. same as we didnin egypt etc.... all those started the same way as ours before war broke out.
YEP.....I WORK WITH A GUY WHO RAN A PRIVATE SECURITY DETAIL....THAT COVERED THESE TYPES OF DEALS...FROM A FAR....HE SAYS THE CORE....IS ALWAYS PAYED

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Maybe the sponsors should pay the fucking police bill.
The local news (philly) said tonight that the protesters at city hall are costing tax payers roughly 30 grand a day.
30 fucking thousand dollars to have a police presence just incase they get out of controll. Unfucking real.
Maybe the city should just hand out 100 dollar bills and tell them to go the phuck home, it would be cheapier.

I'm guessing the wall street bailout cost millions more, and stockholders even more millions. :smt102

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
It will get intresting to see who paid who in this deal.
I would bet a certain democrat named Hussien is behind some of it....

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Being paid or not I'm glad people are finally letting the "top" know their is alot of people that is'nt very happy with the way things are being done, voteing for someone different dos'nt seem to make any difference anymore........RAISE HELL, RAISE HELL DAMIT I'M MAD RAISE HELL.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Being paid or not I'm glad people are finally letting the "top" know their is alot of people that is'nt very happy with the way things are being done, voteing for someone different dos'nt seem to make any difference anymore........RAISE HELL, RAISE HELL DAMIT I'M MAD RAISE HELL.
Amen brother. This is a small price to pay to get this train back on the correct track.

Steve

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Train back on track? Do you HONESTLY think that ANYONE gives these clowns ANY modecum of respect? Only fools do.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
All this has been done before with zero results. Remember when Obamas buddy Bill Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972,. He was also linked to the bombing of a San Francisco police precinct but was never charged. These unaware misfits will never be taken seriously until they become violent.

·
Registered
551 Posts
When I first heard about this protest I thought cool. People need to let these Wall Street clowns know how we feel about their playing with our future.

After a few days I started listening to some of the protesters. Oh well bunch of complete nut cases. Maybe it is just the media finding the biggest idiots to interview.

I am not a financial analist or anything. But, I think Bush made one mistake most people don't take issue with. We should have never offered our stock global.

Blame our economy on who ever you want. I think we all are to blame at some level. We bought too much stuff we didn't need. We all have gotten gready. But, we get mad because the fat cats made money from our own greed and are now moving on to other countries for labor, sales, you name it. If we want job creation, there is only one way it works. MAKE BUSINESS WANT TO COME BACK TO THE US. I support tax incentives for people who employee new jobs over a specified wage.

Leon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts