Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Utter jerk off. Where did it happen where we are not proud to be Americans?

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Illegals can't vote.

Mistah

·
Registered
813 Posts
Our country is flooded with illegal immigrants. At the rate they are coming, it will be soon to the point that it isn't going to matter...too far gone.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
But they do..........
Not possible or practical.

I was born here and I can't even vote if I'm not on the list outside my district. Nobody can just walk up and say "Hi, can I vote please? No......I am NOT a US citizen but Mr. Obama said I can vote ANYTIME."

If you were an illegal would you show up at a government voting site to vote?

Mistah

·
Registered
10,084 Posts

I was born here and I can't even vote if I'm not on the list outside my district. Nobody can just walk up and say "Hi, can I vote please? No......I am NOT a US citizen but Mr. Obama said I can vote ANYTIME."

Mistah
I thought illegals did their best to stay hidden and inconspicuous? But I'm sure these guys know better, LMAO.

·
Registered
5,862 Posts

Mistah

There are alot of districts where illegals would have no problem voting and would not feel intimidated to say the least. You can't tell the legal's from the illegal's hence the push for voter identification cards. No your right they can't just walk up but they can show a light bill in the name used to vote in the district they are voting in and move on through.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts

Mistah

There are alot of districts where illegals would have no problem voting and would not feel intimidated to say the least. You can't tell the legal's from the illegal's hence the push for voter identification cards. No your right they can't just walk up but they can show a light bill in the name used to vote in the district they are voting in and move on through.
THAT is some JACKED UP BULLSHIT right there!

If you come to my house, use the front door, NOT the back door or the window. That's how you get shot.

IN: LEGAL immigrants
OUT: ILLEGAL immigrants
OUT: AMERICANS who support ILLEGALS

Mistah

Mistah

1 - 20 of 21 Posts