Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i was listening to a radio station this morning as i was just sitting an chillin and all they where talking about was him being the first black pres and so on..i was just laughing my ass off at all the white and black people and every one else saying this..then they played a clip of him saying he would love to be the first black pres..

I about shit myself...This dude dont even know his own fucking race.but yet wants people to vote for him..

last time i new he was fucking malatto..not black nore white but malatto..lol

discuss

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Maybe he figured since he married a black woman he gets extra credit.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
Mulatto is not a race

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ ahh thats funny i've been looking for a job this week and been filling out app's and guess what..malatto has been on almost every last one of them..

guess there just asking it for no reason then.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
^ ahh thats funny i've been looking for a job this week and been filling out app's and guess what..malatto has been on almost every last one of them..

guess there just asking it for no reason then.

Do you get all your information from a Taco Bell application?

Mulatto is a mix of the African and Caucasian races. It is not a race of it's own. Just as a mix of Asian/European is not a race. It is a mix of races.

Put on a hat...your ass is showing

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts

Now I will give you props there. That has to be the funniest web site I have seen in a while.

"Historian Lezley Saar, professor emerita from MU (Mulatto University) and a lifelong outspoken activist for the Mulatto Movement, traces the history of the Mulatto Nation from its bumpy beginnings to its conflicted present. She has codified the five stages of its history, depicted here in visual form, as follows: "Birth of a Nation", "The Founding Mothers and Fathers of the Mulatto Nation", "The Mulattoville Athenaeum", "Alienation" and "Materialism and the Mulatto". This site is dedicated to all the Mulattos, Quadroons, Octoroons, Lily-skins, Creoles, Cafe-au-Laits, Hybrids, Half-Breeds, and High Yellow House ******* who have championed this great Nation."

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you get all your information from a Taco Bell application?

Mulatto is a mix of the African and Caucasian races. It is not a race of it's own. Just as a mix of Asian/European is not a race. It is a mix of races.

Put on a hat...your ass is showing

yep i'm showing my ass..but least i'm right..go do some research buddy..it is a race but gov calls it multiracial now instead of mulatto..but the word mulatto means mixed race..last i new multiracial is a person of mixed race..

oh and if you say miltiracial is not a race..
http://www.whitehouse.gov/OMB/fedreg/race-ethnicity.html

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now I will give you props there. That has to be the funniest web site I have seen in a while.

"Historian Lezley Saar, professor emerita from MU (Mulatto University) and a lifelong outspoken activist for the Mulatto Movement, traces the history of the Mulatto Nation from its bumpy beginnings to its conflicted present. She has codified the five stages of its history, depicted here in visual form, as follows: "Birth of a Nation", "The Founding Mothers and Fathers of the Mulatto Nation", "The Mulattoville Athenaeum", "Alienation" and "Materialism and the Mulatto". This site is dedicated to all the Mulattos, Quadroons, Octoroons, Lily-skins, Creoles, Cafe-au-Laits, Hybrids, Half-Breeds, and High Yellow House ******* who have championed this great Nation."
yeah i searched for it when he said that..i had a feeling it was out there.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
yep i'm showing my ass..but least i'm right..go do some research buddy..it is a race but gov calls it multiracial now instead of mulatto..but the word mulatto means mixed race..last i new multiracial is a person of mixed race..

Someone told me, that it's proof positive, that the Indians were Phuckin the Buffalos..

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts

oh and if you say miltiracial is not a race..
http://www.whitehouse.gov/OMB/fedreg/race-ethnicity.html

Ok...I guess I was wrong twice in the same thread. You weren't joking with the last two websites.

I can pull plenty of examples out of the gov web site to show you how Mulatto is not a race but I will let your words above do it for me.

See your quotes in Red.

The government and other agencies, including the privet sector, collect that information to gather infromation on ethnicity. The reason this is done is to gather a accurate accounting of the population base the organization is interested in. It is mostly done this way since there is a significant portion of the population that is of mixed race and would not fall under just one race.

Like Obama

Ethnicity is not race. They are two seperate entities.

Race is defined by origion of geographic region. For example, European (cacausian), Asian, African.

By definition...multiracial is not a race.

Don't feel bad. At least you learned somthing today.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts