Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

·
Registered
20,152 Posts
did they trade that many Volvos and Opels in, lol

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Aint that the truth. I think someone on here has in their sig "poor people have voted Democrat for ___years and they are still poor". Sounds like the two go hand in hand. LOL

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
funny and i understand that it was a joke ... but currently i live in a town of 90k people .....and this program helped 800 people to be able to buy new cars that otherwise wouldnt have been able to... i have some friends that sell cars and one of them was going to loose his house but this stimulated business and saved it for him

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
funny and i understand that it was a joke ... but currently i live in a town of 90k people .....and this program helped 800 people to be able to buy new cars that otherwise wouldnt have been able to... i have some friends that sell cars and one of them was going to loose his house but this stimulated business and saved it for him
I CALL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
847 Posts

They couldnt afford to buy a new car but they CAN afford to claim the "cash for clunkers" as income on this years tax return? LMAO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts