Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you get nosy and go onto this site just looking and do not select one. To get off you have to put in a credit card number so they have something to bill to if you fail to choose by the dead line.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Just remember to call 1-800 fuck-you
Press 1 for oblameocare

Seriously

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
"To get off"? How does one "get off" a web site?

Like it locks your computer? This is just bs. At any time just go somewhere else on the web. Or close the tab. Or close your browser. Or turn off your computer.

The lengths some people are going to, to create fear about this is incredible...

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
"To get off"? How does one "get off" a web site?

Like it locks your computer? This is just bs. At any time just go somewhere else on the web. Or close the tab. Or close your browser. Or turn off your computer.

The lengths some people are going to, to create fear about this is incredible...

X2!!! Drama Drama and more Drama!!!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Close out internet explorer /thread

·
Boosted Fredneck
2,414 Posts
If you get nosy and go onto this site just looking and do not select one. To get off you have to put in a credit card number so they have something to bill to if you fail to choose by the dead line.
Huh? My daughter checked it a couple days ago, nothing like that but she discovered she could get covered for roughly the same cost as her employer is paying for her group health insurance.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Know how I know you're a retard?

How did you even figure out how to post here?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Huh? My daughter checked it a couple days ago, nothing like that but she discovered she could get covered for roughly the same cost as her employer is paying for her group health insurance.
Isn't it amazing how everyone will bitch about it and listen to everything that someone says is wrong, but when you posted this nobody even made a statement about it. How about everyone check it out yourselves instead of listening to all the know-it-alls here.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Will her employer continue to pay for insurance ? Or will the company decide it is more profitable to pay the fine and drop all group health benifits. This is the big question.

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Isn't it amazing how everyone will bitch about it and listen to everything that someone says is wrong, but when you posted this nobody even made a statement about it. How about everyone check it out yourselves instead of listening to all the know-it-alls here.
Why is this important? You make no sense, why would anyone drop their employer covered health care and pay for it themselves through Obamacare?

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Why is this important? You make no sense, why would anyone drop their employer covered health care and pay for it themselves through Obamacare?
Obviously trying to carry the water for this debacle. He's saying it's a good thing that when obamacare kicks her off her insurance, she gets to pay the whole amount herself. Yeah, that's digging for something positive to crow about alright.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Anyone can check it out if they choose to. I wouldn't drop my employer insurance because it is a known item, but I can still check out the coverage under the affordable care option. My employer also was not one of them that cried and stomped their feet and cut everyones hours to part time so they could drop what they had. They knew they had a business to run and needed good people to help.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

Really!!!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
That's not the issue. The employer dropping coverage is the nightmare, since it will save the employer money and cost tax payers more.

Because money doesn't just appear out of thin air to business owners.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Anyone can check it out if they choose to. I wouldn't drop my employer insurance because it is a known item, but I can still check out the coverage under the affordable care option. My employer also was not one of them that cried and stomped their feet and cut everyones hours to part time so they could drop what they had. They knew they had a business to run and needed good people to help.

I am insured through my wife's employer. We were fortunate enough that the company she works for has so many employees they were actually able to hold the insurance company's feet to the fire and tell them how it was going to go.

I do know a few people that actually hoped this thing would work, and now they too are getting bit in the ass. All I can do is tell them, I told you so. All I'm getting back now is "I know, you weren't the only one" At least they don't still blindly support their illustrious King like a lot of these fools do.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts