Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sweet so all adults are taxed 5000$ a year. Sweet that's all we need is more taxing.
That means we all get eBt cards now and they have pre paid health tokens on them. Yes Obama is so smart. Fucking stupid cocksucker. He's gotta be the stupidest man on earth. I'm moving out of this fucked up country.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now the lines to get in to the hospitals are going to be like the lines to the DMV and the lines for the people to get their eBt cards. Wtf.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Sweet so all adults are taxed 5000$ a year. Sweet that's all we need is more taxing.
That means we all get eBt cards now and they have pre paid health tokens on them. Yes Obama is so smart. Fucking stupid cocksucker. He's gotta be the stupidest man on earth. I'm moving out of this fucked up country.
What are you talking about? Please give me a link to what you are refering. i can't find any reference to this.

·
DamCoonass
15,311 Posts
Thats not what it says. The IRS is going to tax us 1% of our income if we don't have health insurance. They called Obama care a tax now

I pay almost $900 a month = 5K deductible.

That 1% is looking a WHOLE lot more affordable.

Now for the flip side.... how much will they charge the scumbags that don't make any money other than what they get from my taxes?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

Now for the flip side.... how much will they charge the scumbags that don't make any money other than what they get from my taxes?
Yep, plus I don't think they can ding you for a pre existing condition. If that is the case I am all for it. For the healthy folks I am sure you don't care right now.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
My opinion, this is going to open up a whole new world of way below average doctors. My doctor told me a few weeks back that if it is stands, he is done. I would assume he is not the only one.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts

They should make everyone have insurance cards and identify who pays the tax. Should be one line and the express lane:smt082

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
So now it's not Obamacare it's Obamatax. The largest tax increase on Americans in history and for the first time Congress can now tax us not on income but behavior.

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,157 Posts
nice so now instead of paying $50/week for something i havent used in over 10 years i will pay less than $500 at the end sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
If it sounds like a good deal let's see how it sounds when employers don't hire new people because they don't want to pay the Obamatax.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
I do not approve of this thread!

Barack.

·
Registered
801 Posts
the line is to get in. no waiting to leave.

·
Moderater
13,467 Posts
Vote for Rommey...Problem solved...He stated today it will be done his first day in office.....spread the word or be prepared to be fined for not measuring up to the establishments ideal tax paying slave and working until July just to pay your taxes.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts