Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a used low mile F350 with a 6.7 diesel and people are saying to get an oasis report.

How do I obtain this?

Thanks...

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Go to the ford dealer with the vin number. They type it in and print it out! Tell them to fuck themselves if they say they can't! Takes a minute to do.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to the ford dealer with the vin number. They type it in and print it out! Tell them to fuck themselves if they say they can't! Takes a minute to do.
Thank you!

To be honest, this dealer seems like one of the few good ones. They are about 45 miles away from me and due to my tight work schedule, they had a driver bring the truck to the shop for me to look at! We then had it available for a full inspection at a friend's diesel repair shop and put on a lift, all while their driver waited. Damned amazing service for just an Email inquiry and a phone call about this truck.

I just have a fear of a first year of anything and this is a two wheel drive, 2011 F350 with the new 6.7 diesel. I hear good points and bad points about this particular engine. When it runs well, it's a well designed and bullet proof piece but it has so much computer shit running everything around it that when it's fucked up, it get REALLY expensive to fix.

Maybe I'm just stupid and should just keep the Suburban, keep the enclosed trailer in the back and buy a small open trailer when I want to test stuff at the track.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Sounda like good service! Dealer I worked at would do stuff like that. The 6.7 does run well and are nice trucks! All have there problems, def tank issues and egt exhaust probe are nuisance. But over all a reliable nice truck!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Bought a 11' f-350 Lariat 4x4 6.7 with 88k on the clock. It is bone stock. Purchased it through my local Ford dealer and got them to throw in 6 free oil changes and new batteries. Last milage check it had a combined hwy/city of 15.5 mpg ( based on fuel tickets) pulling a 10 k trailer plus another ton of material in the bed. It been very reliable. Oil changes every 5,000 miles and fuel filters every 10,000.

David

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
post the vin i cna run it for you and send it to you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts