Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order a pair of crew shoes (sku-11089-001)size 10.5,before the feb race at Ga and wanted to give a yellow bullet member the business. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brian Painter

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I need to order a pair of crew shoes (sku-11089-001)size 10.5,before the feb race at Ga and wanted to give a yellow bullet member the business. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brian Painter
Easiest way - Order direct from them online... Good service, and they have what you want.... Donnit..

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts
Call Eric 772-559-4928

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
checked out their site earlier to order and they are sold out of my size! DAMMIT. did find them from grid.com but wanted to check here 1st since i cant get direct

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
There's a cat on here who goes by 'ShadowMaster' and I'm pretty sure he's an Oakley dealer. I think he has also offered some pretty phat deals to YB members in the past as well.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
buying direct from oakley sucks anymore. And i totally forgot to try to get my glasses threw someone there here... my bad.

My glasses are still on back order.. Fml

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Eric has great prices on Oakley stuff. Denny yeah he is a dealer.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
There's a cat on here who goes by 'ShadowMaster' and I'm pretty sure he's an Oakley dealer. I think he has also offered some pretty phat deals to YB members in the past as well.
lol

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Uh boy... No need. I've heard about SD Wheeler. Didn't know he was 'ShadowMaster'.

Thanks for the warning!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just found shadowmasters thread for oakly orders. Read some bashing and then all the praise about quick turn around on everything members ordered. Still not worth taking a chance. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

·
Registered
75 Posts
If it says ships 2/9 it is not in stock. If it is in stock right now, it will say ships 2/1, Monday. So, you are likely to see that 2/9 ship date moved again when it gets here. Summit and Jegs are famous for moving that ship date. Bottom line, this part number is not in stock at Jegs.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Just found shadowmasters thread for oakly orders. Read some bashing and then all the praise about quick turn around on everything members ordered. Still not worth taking a chance. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP
Fuck that guy, that's not taking a chance, that's flushing your money down the toilet.

Unless you ask George Klass, you'd get ripped off and he would blame you. :-gay

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Fuck that guy, that's not taking a chance, that's flushing your money down the toilet.

Unless you ask George Klass, you'd get ripped off and he would blame you. :-gay
Like I said, cant go wrong with Eric! Trustworthy and honest!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts