Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my down pipe should the O2 short radius of the pipe or the long side ? Does it matter?

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
To avoid a second thread: I have only about 6" after my turbo with a turn out. I have the o2 sensor on the outside radius. I'm not sure I am always getting accurate readings. I moved it to the collector for a pass, and my readings seemed maybe a little more evened out without the possible air mixing. What are the drawbacks to putting it in the collector? Are there limitations to this at some level of boost?

·
Registered
18,292 Posts
To avoid a second thread: I have only about 6" after my turbo with a turn out. I have the o2 sensor on the outside radius. I'm not sure I am always getting accurate readings. I moved it to the collector for a pass, and my readings seemed maybe a little more evened out without the possible air mixing. What are the drawbacks to putting it in the collector? Are there limitations to this at some level of boost?
Put it in the exhaust housing.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Needs to be pressure compensated if in the header on a turbo deal.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It depends on the sensor make and model, and the controller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts