Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
going to grill/barbeque some chicken...been marinating all night
also going to try some corn on the cob on the grill like mentioned yesterday in another thread.

I'm hungry thinking about it.

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
Going lite today..
On the grill...Pastrami, Roast Beef, Turkey, Bacon, Swiss, Coby Jack, Provolone on Garlic Buttered Rye or Pumpernickel with a shot of Thousand Island, Horseradish or Real Mayo.
Homemade Salsa (HOT) with Tortilla Scoops..
Small garden Salad with Maders, Red Onions, Chick Peas, Radishes, Croutons, what ever else I can find topped off with Red Vinegar & Oil.
Big Chilled Glass of Sun Brewed Blueberry Sweat Tea!!!

Yes Sir..I am set to go...;)

Later on going to watch the sun go down drowning some worms..

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Mojo Chicken is the order of the day...the marinade is about to be completed. Only problem is I have no idea what to serve with it. maybe corn on the cob??

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
marinated pork chops with garlic bread and rice pilaf.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice variety guys... I'm makin a pot of home made from scratch spaghetti sauce, for some stuffed shells and Linguine, along with some Hot Italian Sausage... and Garlic bread..
Cook Dawg

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Going lite today..
On the grill...Pastrami, Roast Beef, Turkey, Bacon, Swiss, Coby Jack, Provolone on Garlic Buttered Rye or Pumpernickel with a shot of Thousand Island, Horseradish or Real Mayo.
Homemade Salsa (HOT) with Tortilla Scoops..
Small garden Salad with Maders, Red Onions, Chick Peas, Radishes, Croutons, what ever else I can find topped off with Red Vinegar & Oil.
Big Chilled Glass of Sun Brewed Blueberry Sweat Tea!!!

Yes Sir..I am set to go...;)

YES YOU ARE....

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
T-Bones on the grill marinated in A-1 Chicago, garlic and sour cream mashed potatoes and green beans with Italian dressing

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Mojo Chicken is the order of the day...the marinade is about to be completed. Only problem is I have no idea what to serve with it. maybe corn on the cob??
Black beans and rice are a great addition to Mojo grilled chicken!

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
angus burger cooked on the stove with louisiana hot sauce (texas pete is better) and uhh chips lol

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Black beans and rice are a great addition to Mojo grilled chicken!
Yes They Are!!!! I love Black Beans and rice....
Also - Northern Beans slow cooked with Ham Hocks, served over Rice... The leftovers are good for days.... and the farts will drop a shit fly dead in his tracks...:supz:

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
angus burger cooked on the stove with louisiana hot sauce (texas pete is better) and uhh chips lol
Graham - Define your version of "Angus Burger". I mean, I use nuthin but ground chuck 'cause it tastes the best, and doesnt dry out like ground sirloin for instance...:smt102
CookDawg

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
walmart... frozen food section.... pack of 6... hehehe

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
walmart... frozen food section.... pack of 6... hehehe
Come on man, you're lettin me down here. Go over to the real meat section, get a pound of ground chuck for half the price [FRESH], and make a couple of GOOD burgers... Man.. That's just wrong..
Hey - Are you still in Georgia? I was up at Albany yesterday with Donald Long testing a couple of top secret Radial tire cars...
Denny

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Nah, different Graham. Im in northeast Mississippi... Testing in Huntsville yesterday

1 - 20 of 26 Posts