Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the recent end of Raceway Park, I've never posted anything here on the Bullet. But as of 2/1/2018 I will be ending NYNitro Racing Videos and officially leaving the sport. I will be deleting all my videos from youtube except for the Phil Larsen Video Previews as a favor for him. If anyone wants any raw footage from me, drop me a msg and I'll try to get it off my discs for you.

This is the end, I'm no longer doing videos, nor announcing nor event attending or paying attention to the sport of Drag Racing once February Comes.

Thank you to everybody I've gotten to meet & also work alongside. The list is so long I couldn't put all of it here lol.

RP was the heart of my livelihood since I went there for the first time when I was 6 for the July Super Funny Car Spectacular and then 1 week Later starting my run of 25 straight years of the Summernationals expanding to multiple days and then the honor of announcing at the last few. Now that it's gone, so is me in the world of Drag Racing.

Thank You everybody & all the best.

#RP4Ever

Rob

·
Registered
874 Posts
The decision to end drag racing stunned and disappointed a lot of us. Great work over the years Rob covering our Index series. Drag racing for me will never be the same without being able to go to Etown. Same question for you though why delete all the videos. You have a lot of great videos on YouTube that aleast would allow us to relive some good memories our the years?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I hope you decide to leave your videos up for others to see and remember. For others to learn of great dragracing.
Very best tocyou in your future. We are all stunnedand shocked by this decision. I only visited every year for nationals and most for the divisionals and racing myself once or twice a year. Hoped to step up this year with time and money invested.
Will be making long hauls to atco south jersey and cecil now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts