Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're getting it now in Delaware
By the time this storm is finished it will have effected 100million people ...... except George Klass :confused:

·
Registered
130 Posts
ya i saw the videos on you tube there snow removel is tops snowflakes are like pennys from heaven

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
It is New England. It is winter. These things typically happen when you combine the two.

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
we got 5 inches today and as long as the wind stays down the roads will be clear in the morning. ohio fails at alot of things but they seem to do a great job with snow removal.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
News said 12-18" for Long Island. I cannot imagine what airports will be like since Atlanta has had less than 30 flights in 2 days. The ripple effect to JFK and LGA is going to be awful.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
we got 5 inches today and as long as the wind stays down the roads will be clear in the morning. ohio fails at alot of things but they seem to do a great job with snow removal.
...because everyone and his brother buys a 4wd & a plow thinking they'll get rich rich everytime it snows, then they end up driving around plowing side streets & alleys for free just so they can get to use it...

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
It snows in New England....BFD. Its better than hurricanes and fire.
Yep, it does snow up there.. :rolleyes: I think you guys complaining about a little white stuff should live through a major hurricane.. I was in NY for the last "blizzard", I didn't think it was shit, minor inconvenience.. I have almost had my whole life destroyed by hurricanes.. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts