Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes I have installed one and with a tune and automatic all stock except exhaust and on a 50 hp setting ran 7.50s 1/8 mi

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
It works great. Just remember to tell your tuner to pull the tq management between shifts at the least. The throttle is pulled back between shifts, therefore the nitrous is shut off. It will surge in the final gear if tq management is left in.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
It works great. Just remember to tell your tuner to pull the tq management between shifts at the least. The throttle is pulled back between shifts, therefore the nitrous is shut off. It will surge in the final gear if tq management is left in.
You know, for a "Pontiac" guy, you sure know a lot about late model Fords. Remember ? You signed up at Pontiac Zone forums to throw a 'conspiracy' cheap shot at me. You also claim to be in Orlando , "Floriday" at PZ but here you claim to be in Houston,TX. Sure you're not someone that everyone knows here ? What's your real name ? Why do you need to be anonymous ? You must have a good reason.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Go somewhere else crazy old man!

Too bad you're mad that you're too damn old to learn something! My cousin has one of these cars, 2013. And Helped him install it.

You're anonymous. Name one person that has met you. Post your picture.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Anyone is more than welcome to PM me with any NX questions or pricing.

This is a great starter kit for the 5.0

1 - 9 of 9 Posts