Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to St. Martin for a week or so and I was told there is a fully nude beach there...

My wife is not very interested in going to the nude beach (at all)... so, if I push it... I want it to be worth the while.

Anyone ever gone to a fully nude beach?

Is it worth the experience?

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
NO!!!!!

·
Push Me Shove You
5,886 Posts
usually just old fat men...sum times a hottie but very rare....I use to go to our local nude beach yrs ago with an old girlfriend couldnt stay long cause all I wanted to do was pound..///

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
The one at St.Martin, is literally divided by like a rock wall. Half nude, half not. My aunt just got back, she just wanted to go to the beach with the kids. But evidentally where the taxis drop you off you have a view of both sides of the wall LOL:p

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Had our "Senior Ditch Day" in San Diego at "Blacks Beach"!...
Was a pretty cool experience, A LOT of the girls weren't shy at all!...

Went there a few times before and after that time!...
It's NOT recommended that you "gawk" at the beach goers and the regulars actually have friends that'll "put you in your place" IF you get out of line (so to speak)!... :cool:

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Nope.... don't know that I would if I got the chance... not interested in a bunch of naked dudes walking around... I bet it's 3 to 1 guy to girl ratio.. now a topless beach hell yeah count me in.... sounds like that's your best bet unless your into swinging dicks all around you..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The one at St.Martin, is literally divided by like a rock wall. Half nude, half not. My aunt just got back, she just wanted to go to the beach with the kids. But evidentally where the taxis drop you off you have a view of both sides of the wall LOL:p

Good to know.

Topless would be an easy sell to the wife... hell, all beaches should be topless IMO.

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Horsepower and Hops
4,576 Posts
How do you spot a gay man at a nude beach? Its not hard.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
How do you spot a gay man at a nude beach? Its not hard.
How do you spot the most popular guy at a nude beach? He has a drink in each hand and carrying a dozen donuts.

How do you spot the most popular woman at a nude beach? She is eating donuts...

·
Registered
712 Posts
I went to St. Martin back in '98. We were on the non-nude side, but still saw some topless chicks...don't remember a rock wall, but not saying it wasn't there.
For every hot chick, there's 20 or more old/ugly/fat people. Not worth going to for scenery in my opinion.

W/ that said, St. Martin is a fun place to go and has some beautiful beaches!

·
Horsepower and Hops
4,576 Posts
How do you spot the most popular guy at a nude beach? He has a drink in each hand and carrying a dozen donuts.

How do you spot the most popular woman at a nude beach? She is eating donuts...
HAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I never labored under the dilusion that a fully nude beach would be crawling with hotties... I was just curious if the experience would be worth the "sell". Never walked around nude in public before...

·
Registered
660 Posts
Not that I have been to a nude beach.... There are clothing optional beaches at Fire Island (Long Island NY) and I must say many of the nudies you see there should have clothes on!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Been to St Martin, the "nude" beach is Orient Beach. Beautiful beach , some hot chicks on the side with more people in swimsuits, some topless.....the "nude" portion has alot of people you don't want to see naked. It was divided by some rocks and a sign, saying nude. There is a nudist resort there too IIRC. I say go, its different for Americans because its not something we do. For europeans and such no big deal.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Went to one in Jamaica on our honeymoon. Checked it out the first day we were exploring the resort, and there were two or three people there, so we thought "Cool. We'll hit it tomorrow."
Walk down the path the next day around noon, and as we're walking through the treeline, we hear steel drums and LOTS of talking. Emerge from the treeline, and it was wall-to-wall nekked people, and not a tan line in sight. We asked one of the guys at the 5pc steel drum band, next to the buffet, "WTF? Where'd all these people come from?!"
"See dat crooze ship out dere, maaahn? Dey come from dere."
Well... what the hell.
So we stayed.
There were a few hotties, but mostly the beach was crowded with people who had no business being nekked outside the confines of their own shower. And even that was debatable. Though my wife did get to see her first uncircumcised snausage, so that made her appreciate dealer-modified model a little more.

After about half an hour, the funniest damn thing I've ever seen in my life happened. There was a big tri-engine offshore power boat that was doing parasailing. Yes, nude parasailing. The thing comes into the cove, runs up near the beach, drops off it's last nude fliers, and picks up a fresh batch.
This very round, but very cheerful woman weebles on out to the boat, which is knee-deep in the water. She was about 5'2", and weighed every bit of 220 pounds if she weighed an ounce. She really did look like the kind of girl who had a great personality, though, and she was obviously out-going and uninhibited because there wasn't a bit of tan line anywhere on that half-acre of flesh--nude in public was not a new experience for her.

She gets out to the boat, reaches up on the gunwall and can't hoist herself up.
After the third try, one of the guys from the boat jumps in to help her.

This dude was about 6"1, amazingly buff, bald, and was the absolute blackest man I have ever seen in my life. This dude was so black, he sweat ink. It was noon, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and he was absorbing the light, putting everything around him in shadow.
He moves next to her, bends over a little and makes a stirrup with his hands, so she can step up into the boat.

Grasping the concept, but not fully understanding the idea, Ms. Tons o' Fun reaches up and grabs the gunwall, steps into Shaft's clasped hands with her INSIDE FOOT, lunges up and kicks her OUTSIDE leg over my man's head and hangs her ankle on the gunwall! Her legs are now spread about 110-degrees apart, one leg directly above his big bald head, her other leg in his hands, and his face is about 6 inches from Her Playground, which she'd apparently hit with Round Up sometime during the week because there wasn't a single blade of grass anywhere on the field.

Dude throws his head back, and all you could see was a black round head with the widest, whitest grinnin teeth and widest, whitest eyes I've ever seen.

She weebles on up into the boat, he's still grinnin ear-to-ear, and jumps up after her. They fire up the three Merc outboards and head out into the blue water to test the breaking point of the Mercury engines and the parachute cords.

I wouldn't trade seeing that whole thing unfold for anything.

-Brad

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Heading to St. Martin for a week or so and I was told there is a fully nude beach there...

My wife is not very interested in going to the nude beach (at all)... so, if I push it... I want it to be worth the while.

Anyone ever gone to a fully nude beach?

Is it worth the experience?
Beth and I went to St. Martin 2 years ago.
1/2 the island is Dutch and the other half is French.
We went to the nude beach and it was just OK.
Very crowded, but 75% of the naked people you wouldn't want to see with their clothes on, much less off.
The other 25% were worth looking at.
So much so that I had my sun glasses confiscated to keep me from looking. ;)
Oh yeah, it is very European so don't be surprised to see bald bush and hairy arm pits on some of the hot chicks.:smt103

1 - 20 of 84 Posts