Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Oooh! The Washington compost! Not reading your BS, who was the source? Did they go on record or do they have to remain anonymous??

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,380 Posts
They test them all the time, you don't know about it though.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can make it about me, but Trump is afraid of Russia and China at this point. Buckle up boys and make sure your children can do 50 push ups!

·
Registered
4,557 Posts

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
You can make it about me, but Trump is afraid of Russia and China at this point. Buckle up boys and make sure your children can do 50 push ups!
Your thread title is “Nuclear tests underway” and it is a lie.

You have the impressionable mind of a child and believe everything you read.

The US will not be conducting any high order tests of fission weapons.

At this point you’ve devolved into nothing but a troll.

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
It is about you, your low IQ makes you an easy target for these Enquirer-type articles. You never answered, do they identify a source? Without one it's hard to believe...common sense son.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
You lefty fucks need to make up your fucking minds. Last week Trump and Putin were best of friends. This week Trump is scared of Russia. Perhaps the narrative changed when the accusations of Trump’s collusion with Russia were proven to be 100% bullshit.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts