Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHAKEDOWN @ ETOWN to host 1st round of NORTH VS SOUTH DRAG RADIAL WARS. OCT 4 & 5 will be the weekend. Etown will be a great venue to kick this deal off...great air, killer traction and a national event facility will help set new drag radial record. it will be TEAM NORTH vs THE WORLD ( SOUTH, MIDWEST, TEXAS). pay out is $5k but hope to double that to 10k very soon.

also, special bonus for:

1) new drag radial record ($1000)
2) new nos big block drag radial record ($1000)
3) new small block nos drag radial record ($500)
4) WIN BOTH SHAKEDOWN & BRADENTON DRAG RADIAL RACE YOU WILL RECEIVE $2,000 BONUS (WHICH MAY RISE TO $5K)

by sunday night oct 5 we will know WHO the leaders are and WHERE they

come from.

I do hereby ask that all my SOUTHERN, MIDWESTERN AND TEXAN BROTHERS SUPPORT our shakedown event...TEAM NORTH HAS SUPPORTED southern events for years so it would only be fair that round one drag radial wars starts at etown on oct 4/5.
in addition to the great payouts and special awards there will be a ton of media coverage to help the class get the exposure it deserves. please consider this, thanks, dave

P.S. after team north wins shakedown drag radial we will take our southern brothers out for ham and eggs

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
TEAM SOUTH WILL BE THERE GIVING DRAG RADIAL SCHOOL

SHAKEDOWN @ ETOWN to host 1st round of NORTH VS SOUTH DRAG RADIAL WARS. OCT 4 & 5 will be the weekend. Etown will be a great venue to kick this deal off...great air, killer traction and a national event facility will help set new drag radial record. it will be TEAM NORTH vs THE WORLD ( SOUTH, MIDWEST, TEXAS). pay out is $5k but hope to double that to 10k very soon.

also, special bonus for:

1) new drag radial record ($1000)
2) new nos big block drag radial record ($1000)
3) new small block nos drag radial record ($500)
4) WIN BOTH SHAKEDOWN & BRADENTON DRAG RADIAL RACE YOU WILL RECEIVE $2,000 BONUS (WHICH MAY RISE TO $5K)

by sunday night oct 5 we will know WHO the leaders are and WHERE they

come from.

I do hereby ask that all my SOUTHERN, MIDWESTERN AND TEXAN BROTHERS SUPPORT our shakedown event...TEAM NORTH HAS SUPPORTED southern events for years so it would only be fair that round one drag radial wars starts at etown on oct 4/5.
in addition to the great payouts and special awards there will be a ton of media coverage to help the class get the exposure it deserves. please consider this, thanks, dave

P.S. after team north wins shakedown drag radial we will take our southern brothers out for ham and eggs
we don't need to wait till oct 5th to know who the leaders are. SHANNON WREN-TEAM SOUTH
COREY BERRY-TEAM SOUTH
TONY RIDENOUR-TEAM SOUTH
TROY PIREZ-TEAM SOUTH
SHANE STACK-TEAM SOUTH
WILL STEPHENS-TEAM SOUTH

I THINK WE ALREADY KNOW WHO THE LEADERS ARE. BUT I HAVEN SPOKEN TO SOME OF TEAM SOUTH AND WE WILL BE THERE FOR ROUND 1. SAFETY GLASSES AND HARD HATS IN OUR HAND. WE DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO HAVE ALL THE GOOD AIR AND TRACK CONDITIONS TO YOURSELF.
P.S. I WANT THE TECH CARDS TO HAVE WHO YOU REPRESENT ON THEM.TEAM SOUTH OR TEAM NORTH. I CAN'T TRUST YOU DAMN YANKEES. I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST YOU GUYS TO TRY AND BUY OFF ONE OF OUR GUYS AFTER QUALIFYING.

·
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drag Radial class sponsors wanted for Shakedown race...the bradenton drag radial race is paying 15k to win, we should try to match that or come up with atleast 10k to win. if intrerested in following:

drag radial class sponsorship $5k
presenting sponsor $ 2,500
associate sponsorship $ 250

every dime WILL GO into payout...lets get payout in line with bradenton...also other monies for special bonus funds to keep everybody interested. while posting your sponsorship please let us know who you think will own the drag radial world record after round 1, also who you think will own the NOS drag radial world record after round one....please support heads up!

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
I CAN'T TRUST YOU DAMN YANKEES. I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST YOU GUYS TO TRY AND BUY OFF ONE OF OUR GUYS AFTER QUALIFYING.

HAHAHAHAHA

·
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will be posting the names of all the drag radial players in the country that i could find....then all we have to do is put home states next to each name and that will end that. what til you see the list and i'm sure i prob left of a ton of names.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Team North "east"

Alex Vrettos
Richie Stine
Big Daddy "word is shakedown will be his return"
Chris Little
Tim Johnson -"since you all didnt list him with you ....he can run with us"
Sal Patel
Brett Hull
John Balinsky "if he would ever finish his car"
Ricky Fox
The Entire Lambert Family
Al Marlow
Phil Thomas
Steve Drumond

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Team North "east"

Alex Vrettos
Richie Stine
Chris Little
Sal Patel
Brett Hull
Ricky Fox
Al Marlow
Phil Thomas
Steve Drumond
my car might be ready by then, i most likely won't be but i'm in if its running:party

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Team North "east"

Alex Vrettos
Richie Stine
Chris Little
Sal Patel
Brett Hull
Ricky Fox
Al Marlow
Phil Thomas
Steve Drumond
[/quote

That Hurt I am all clear for The Shake Down

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
we don't need to wait till oct 5th to know who the leaders are. SHANNON WREN-TEAM SOUTH
COREY BERRY-TEAM SOUTH
TONY RIDENOUR-TEAM SOUTH
TROY PIREZ-TEAM SOUTH
SHANE STACK-TEAM SOUTH
WILL STEPHENS-TEAM SOUTH

I THINK WE ALREADY KNOW WHO THE LEADERS ARE. BUT I HAVEN SPOKEN TO SOME OF TEAM SOUTH AND WE WILL BE THERE FOR ROUND 1. SAFETY GLASSES AND HARD HATS IN OUR HAND. WE DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO HAVE ALL THE GOOD AIR AND TRACK CONDITIONS TO YOURSELF.
P.S. I WANT THE TECH CARDS TO HAVE WHO YOU REPRESENT ON THEM.TEAM SOUTH OR TEAM NORTH. I CAN'T TRUST YOU DAMN YANKEES. I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST YOU GUYS TO TRY AND BUY OFF ONE OF OUR GUYS AFTER QUALIFYING.
Alex Vrettos and Dave Hinzman have both been quicker then anyone you mentioned. They are from the north. ;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Team North "east"

Alex Vrettos
Richie Stine
Chris Little
Sal Patel
Brett Hull
Ricky Fox
Al Marlow
Phil Thomas
Steve Drumond

Paul Major should be on this list
he has become one of the top players for the NORTH

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Dont Forget Scott Bitzer he should have that Nos tuned in by then After running some low .60's at the Creek Last Weekend

"F*ck the North"........i think thats what i recall him saying

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Alex Vrettos and Dave Hinzman have both been quicker then anyone you mentioned. They are from the north. ;)
don't bring facts into this, the southern guys don't like that:axe:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hes just trying to get shit stirred up...gotta love a shit talker from the north...he was just busted stines balls for busting his ass at Cecil..Is mike Kings car gonna be at shakedown if so it will be a contendor on our side?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I think Bitzer runs with us all up here ....so he should be part of us up here ..... but thats up to him ......it would be a damn shame to lose him to the south ...that car has alot of power and can run with the best of them :axe:

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts