Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
Monty's #1 fan said:
Monson- I do not know what you have to gripe about- and I'm not bashing- your sour demeanor still baffles me. No one, at any time, treated you badly. Maybe it's just more fashionable to poke and find fault, I dunno.
I'm not hostile. Stop Whining!! Pat, you have called me "hostile", "The Internet Sniper", and I'm sure other things. You're the one who wanted to be the” Director" (or whatever title you have). If you’re not open to suggestions or even some criticism you might want think about bowing out and letting someone else run with the ball for a while. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen boy!!!!

· Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
HellBent said:
Or how at the time half the cars in the class didn't meet the rulebook. When we asked tech about it, "The infractions are not performance enhancing." lmao...okay...then how about we just take those rules out of the book then.
How about no rule book at all? :roll:

· Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
Pat, I hope you understand that what is coming across as a negative attitide is not meant to be a personal attach against you or Tony. I really believe that you guys are trying hard. I don't know if you can fix the NSCA but I wish you luck. The NSCA must make decisions that are the best for the NSCA. The racers must make decisions that are in their best interest. The fans will go where they get the most enetertainment value for their dollar.

I'll use an automotive term here (hey, it's a Detroit thing!). I do not think that the NSCA puts on a "Best in Class" show (my opinion). The racers do not get best in class payouts or media exposure. The classes and rules structure is not best in class.

Compare the NSCA to it's competitors (Pro, Local Outlaw Events, NMRA, OSCA, Orlando). Be honest. Why would fans come out? Why would racers travel to race? Why are racers and fans going elsewhere?

· Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
Here's my situation. This is all about me right? I can race at Milan this Friday for $50. The place will be PACKED! I can win $1000. I can race at Milan on the 24th. It will cost me $150 to enter and I can win $5000. Cash money. No checks. No coupons. No nonsense. Cold hard cash.

Both events are one day events (no Hotel). Friday it costs $10 per crew guy and my wife and kids get in free! The Sept. 24th race is $20 per crew guy I think?

If I go to the NSCA Stanton event, I need to pay $150+45*2 to get me and two guys in. I have to pay for a hotel. I am away from home for two days. I can win what, 1,500+contincency+coupons+hope and a prayer?

I get to race Millen, Blevins, Golobo, Glidden (ok Kenny Perry), at Milan. I heard some of those Canadian loosers might come over this month too. The atmosphere at this race is amazing! The show is non-stop. We work like doggs turning the car around between rounds. It's a better show for less money and the car and spectator count confirm it. I hope the new and improved NSCA can learn from events like this one. Best of luck. Much love. Peace in the Middle East. May the fleas from a thousand camels rest in your turbin. :smt008 :-gay

· Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
64HEMI330SEDAN said:
man you heads up street car cats crack me up!! ya ever wonder why so many people index race , bracket race,or run s/c ,sg,s/street as opposed to heads up racing? parity thats why.look at nhra and ihra sportsman racing.i/e comp eliminator go to fast cic gets ya. stock or super stock go to fast they change horsepoweror they lower your index.this whole idea of any heads up class with any restriction or rules is a joke.so no matter how much crap you talk about how bad you are there is always a good chance that someone out there is spent more or tweaked the rules that is gonna put you in your place.i presonally think you guys are nuts all the money you spend on your supposed street cars to win little to no moneyi say screw all these classes and run heads up indexes with a tenth cushion.thats just my 2 cents but who am i.i used to love the whole street car racing deal. i was at memphis in 95.its the greatest racing i had seen in my life.but just like everthing most everthing the all mighty dollar. and polotics have ruined it.
Come to Milan next Friday. Heads Up Racing is alive and well. :WGAF

· Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
2091, it's obvious you fear of turbo cars. Even when they run slow they probably go faster than your junk. I just love nameless internet babblers like you. You are just a frustrated little man desperately holding onto a nitrous bottle aren't you? :lol: :smt005 :lol: :smt005 :p :p :p :p :p

· Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Nice try Camp. Not to be negative here (Im sure everyone will look at it that way anyway) I think a rough format will be announced but nothing offical. Then we will look for some updates over the months to come.
Monty, I think you're going to win with a slam dunk here. I re-read the posts and still don't know what the wager is ?????? :smt102

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.