Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
372 Posts
I agree with speeding up the pace. I think that is one of the biggest problems. Although that might already be taken care of by combining / eleminating some of the classes.

The main thing is how to attract more spectators. I know we have talked about this subject on other posts, but....

What about more national magazine coverage. Remember back in the Hot Rod Magazine fastest street car days, every event was in the magazine. Even Popular Hotrodding magazine had alot of coverage. You would always find something about Musi, Christian, Adler or Robbins in just about every issue. They would even have pull out calanders featuring the top cars and drivers. Jimmy could you help with this????

Another thing, I might take some heat for this, but look at the NOPI import events. I HATE imports, But I'm thinking about going to one of their events because it looks like they put on one hell of a show. They have live bands, burnout contests, and HOT ASS BIKINI CONTESTS!, Not to mention some wicked six second cars.

Also, I hate to say it but maybe the NSCA should look at what Milan is doing. Maybe the NSCA should think about having a quick eight run what ya brung race. No rules, anything goes. Maybe they could attract some Pro Mods or even some Top Fuel cars!

I know I'm ranting but The NSCA or even the Nmca/Pro just cant relate to the spectators anymore. It needs to be cool, fast paced and HARDCORE. Something that fans could talk about for days after the event.

Bla, Bla, Bla......

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.