Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
You got that right, I posted it yesturday and they deleted it, coarse I'm just a guy who is "just to impatient". :-D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
scan then upload, not too hard lol

I was always mad about how long it took get race result and info up online....I run an event out at milan... I handle all this and it doesn't ever take as long as it does the NSCA...

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I will give the NSCA a freebe!! Have someone like Kelly Pelrine put up the results when she gets back to the hotel. She can post the ET's plus a little clickable picture of the car next to it!! It would help the NSCA racers and fans and give Kelly room to grow!! But the series is working flawlessly and Im just a moron with a lot of opinions..

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
at the end of the day milan's computer can print every round results on 8.5x11, and qualifying... get the prints, scan them in PDF format and then post the link ..... simple

the picture thing would be awosme... but we can't even get a list up let alone a list with fancy pics...hehe :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
The reason the pictures do not go up quick is because everything on that site is held by a few people. Maybe try opening it up so all the supporters can have their little playground... Ummm kinda like we do here...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts