Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
136,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will the NSCA come out with on Monday after the big meeting on Saturday?

I say they will be more screwed up than when they went in.. But that is too general of a statement..

#1: Focus on more central tracks.. I say.. Milan, Cecil, Salem, Columbus and Stanton with more than 1 event at each...

#2: Run only around 8 classes.. Pro Street, Top Street, Super Street, NPS/SM, Limited Street, NSS and the other NHRA/IHRA type classes

#3: Entry fee change... $15 per person.. No breaks for women..

#4: Entry fee to race will stay the same..

#5: 2 day event.. on Saturday and Sunday

#6: Payout will be more like the PRO series

#7: More rule changes

#8: No target for spectators.. They will still rely on 400000 car to bring in 10 fans

#9: A bunch of people who will not race will have a lot of input to change things after the meeting

#10: Milan Headsup Shootout rocks!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
I just wish the best for the NSCA and I will support whatever decisions they come up with. I do not understand the inner workings and hidden mechanisms of the NSCA. I am just a small piece of the puzzle.

·
Administrator
136,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the family meeting at Grand Bend didn't stick for more than one week.. how will a meeting with just mom and dad work out?

·
Administrator
136,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Johnny Baio said:
Monty Mikho said:
Aint brutal.. Just the facts... Do you remember the meeting? EXACTLY!!!
I plead the fifth!
Exactly why you are perfect for this meeting... Remember to say "Yes Sir" when asked to confirm an opinion... :-D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Ken Cooper said:
Judging by your replies I take it that this meeting will be held with closed doors?
Nobody was invited except the staff?
Or is Johhny boy invited?

What gives .....please fill me in.
From what I heard, a handful of racers were invited for there input!!

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Baio, Parent, Bischof, ?????

They only want to talk to people that are happy. You know, fellowship and warm fuzzy feelings. :WGAF

·
Registered
84 Posts
We only wish the best for the NSCA. Whatever they decide we will live with. Will we race ? Gosh, I hope so.

Somehow I don't think it is right for them to invite just a few racers, all or nothing. No one knows what I am thinking so no one can speak for me.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
So exactly who got invited to this meeting? Is it going to be a meeting that involves :smt014 or :smt008 or :smt015 or what? I want to see this go well as possible for the fans sake. That is what is really being missed here, WHAT DO THE FANS WANT?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts