Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I was going to make a "Kelly is the latest boycotter" post tomorrow... I guess I will hold off.. Figured you were busy with pictures from this last weekend.. :D

·
16,373 Posts
Kelly, the flyer is beautiful as always. I have one question for this old, can't find my ass with both hands kinda guy. It says on the flyer to go to www.nsca-racing.com for more info. I did, can someone tell me where it is? All I can find is hotel info!!! What if I don't have a flyer?? Maybe I'm old and stupid, but I can't find it???

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Kelly, the flyer is beautiful as always. I have one question for this old, can't find my ass with both hands kinda guy. It says on the flyer to go to www.nsca-racing.com for more info. I did, can someone tell me where it is? All I can find is hotel info!!! What if I don't have a flyer?? Maybe I'm old and stupid, but I can't find it???
There is an internet map on the back of the flyer for old people.. :-D

·
16,373 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Ray I'm gonna have to talk with you about being a "Team Player" :roll:
I'm trying to help the team. Where is the info? Why isn't the flyer on the home page?? You can't expect people to come if they can't find the info. Suppose someone hears it on the local Ohio radio {which they said it will be advertised on} and they didn't get all the info, but they remember the web site??? Nothing there. This is constuctive critisizim. They wonder about attendance, but nothing about giving people info!!! :smt017

·
16,373 Posts
If the people that run the NSCA are businessmen, where is there marketing strategy?? Good thing they don't run a dealership!!! :roll:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts