Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to thank all the people who stopped by to say hi, or buy t-shirt or to even help me and Roland with the work we had to do to get well for Sunday,... thanks to my wife Marie :lol: for driving 'round trip 400 mls. to get parts so we could get'er done!

Thanks Roland for passing on Karen for the night to help fix "Sinatra" :shock:

The competition is fierce in this class, all the racers are on top of their game

Kevin Parent....congrats!!, I pushed the tree a little too hard 'fer 'ya!, but needed to.. those consistant 7.60's were tough to handle in 3400 ft air, keep up the good work!

Thanks to Mike Yedgarian, and all the Canadian crew, Bob Curran, Ross Stomp....you guys are super

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
And why does JB post his thank you's on yellowbullet.com instead of NSCA website? :-D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Bob Curran said:
And why does JB post his thank you's on yellowbullet.com instead of NSCA website?
more people read this one!
Bob you aint right!!!

all you have to do is look at the number of views and posts on all the threads, maybe twisted views and posts on yb.com but numbers don't lie!

I think I earned my Shirt now!

·
Registered
328 Posts
yeah but you gave one to the guy at the stanton race! I hope it wasn't because you thought he was cute! :-gay :Sheep

I thought you could earn one on this site!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
LOL @ Bob.. I told the Milan girls to only throw them to women and I guess they thought Doug was one of them..

Bob you know I got ya covered!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts