Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best place to get free music? I had the pro version of Lime Wire so I dont mind paying. I just want unlimited downloads for my money.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Giganews, or if you just need it occasionally, there is a good buy-by-the-gigabyte service, too, but the name slips my mind.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I use Frostwire. Basically the same thing.
I tried Frostwire. Turned out to be a major F**king joke for me. Kept popping up all over my computer :smt076. I finally deleted it completely off my computer. Am just paying through I-tunes now, which is gay but whatever...

·
Registered
6,278 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I just torrent

·
U.S. Navy Retired
4,800 Posts
Use a news group, one it's not P2P so it's safer for the most part(with regards to viruses and shit) and most offer encrypted connections. Check out Giganews, Astraweb or Easynews, just to name a few. Each have their own download plans, for example: 20 gigs for $9.99 a month, the plans vary depending on who you choose.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Torrents, Demonoid is my fav.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
I don't understand where this "Limewire" is dead came from! I've downloaded about 15 songs off of there in just the past week! Now I only download MP3's, not WMA's or whatever theyre called! Those are viruses!!!

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I had Limewire and after the court order to shut it down I wasn't able to use it either. I don't know how yours is still functional. I also only downloaded MP3's and it wouldn't even connect anymore when I would open it.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I removed the software from my laptop when I got the notice that they were shut down. Every time I went to the site it told me they were under investigation and were shut down. How do you access it?

·
Billy438Stroker
5,634 Posts
What some don't understand' your not still downloading off LimeWire! Your downloading off other people...I would stay away from torrents till the water clears...All torrents are where the cable com's have been sending out lots of letters warning them about d/l new songs/movies/etc....I had a friend just got a letter a week ago and i read it....Where they are messing up is when they use limewire or bittorrent' ...make sure you dont share anything on your pc...Uncheck Documents/Local Disk C/...If they would have unchecked all this and not shared ' they wouldnt have been tracked....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts