Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
there was one that came in the dealership with about 16k on it. it was sold before the night was over. never had a scratch in the bed. my gf thinks im nuts because i dont drive my truck in the snow. she came from a farm. i tried explaning how i dont want a new truck payment or a new diesel.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
$25k...... Dayum. I'm not feeling it.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,523 Posts
shit. when does this happen? my truck has 150000 and for the first half of it's life it was a two rig.
If you baby them they can last, apparently you've been really easy on yours.

Just don't do any dry street burnouts while rolling on a set maxis mudders and it'll be fine, maybe. :confused:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I just sold a 83 Toyota FJ60 on 35s I had made a rock crawler out of to a collector cause he offered me twice what I had in it. Now I got a 75 Blazer on 40s for a crawler & since its rust free & I hadn't had time to beat the sheet metal up I got people trying to buy it!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I have always liked those trucks. Bought a new half ton extended cab in '94.

Is the seller going to get his asking price? Doubtful, but there are people out there who can appreciate a clean low mileage older truck and are willing to pay a premium price for it.

On a side note, my current truck, a 2006 F-350 CC, 4X4 just turned 28000 on the odometer and has never seen snow/salt.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I bought an 02 3/4 ton two wheel drive crew cab last spring and the guy selling it to me almost said no deal when I told him I would be driving it in the winter!

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My 91 C1500 has 80k. I bought it in 1994 with 50k.

·
Registered
580 Posts
There is nothing wrong with keeping a truck nice like that. If you have the means to keep it stored and can let it sit that's on you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts