Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn were is my camera when I need it?!

So my g/f and I are siting on the front porch enjoying a beautiful night when a guy in a new Dodge 4x4 drives down the road decked out in his "go to meeting" outfit. I don't know how he could see to drive with the pointy white hood on though?

For those that don't know, Rising Sun MD is know for one thing, the klan! I thought those days were over.... guess not.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Anymore I think those guys are all talk, white power this, white power that, we have a black president and none of them have taken a shot at him.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
Anymore I think those guys are all talk, white power this, white power that, we have a black president and none of them have taken a shot at him.
He's only half Black and I would hope no American would kill our president like him or not.

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
i agree its stupid to kill anyone unless they deserve it but...im really surprised with all of the fucked up people in this country and how many people hate obama, that i havent even heard of a threat.

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts
i agree its stupid to kill anyone unless they deserve it but...im really surprised with all of the fucked up people in this country and how many people hate obama, that i havent even heard of a threat.
There has been a shit load of threats on his life. More than Bush. Do some research.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny how everything these days turns right to Obama. Damn is he fucking this county up by dividing us.

I just thought it was odd that in this day and age someone would actually drive around in that outfit LOL

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
People are soooooo phuckin stupid nowadays!!!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BUT, if what he was doing was LEGAL then leave it alone, freedom not only comes with a price but for many it may not be convenient.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts