Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I told you all before a slick tire would be in the finals if not the winner.Next Ga cars gave all yall hell this whole race,so by that being said Im going to still do the Nov 19 race in macon and would like to invite you all out for the Big Show and the last show for the year.So far Todd berry,Ander Fab,Jason,Scotty G,Szabo,Inuzi,Purlple Pig,Bryan Mcgee,Carlton so lets get started and flyer will be on by WED And thanks to all for your support

Carkey

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
First off I told you all before a slick tire would be in the finals if not the winner.Next Ga cars gave all yall hell this whole race,so by that being said Im going to still do the Nov 19 race in macon and would like to invite you all out for the Big Show and the last show for the year.So far Todd berry,Ander Fab,Jason,Scotty G,Szabo,Inuzi,Purlple Pig,Bryan Mcgee,Carlton so lets get started and flyer will be on by WED And thanks to all for your support

Carkey
THAT'S IANNUZZI !! lol :p we cant wait !

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO I tried lol to many of the same letters but cant wait either.If you need to test call me so we can get you tested and ready.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts