Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smoking...that is..........so don't come on here unless you are ready to put down facts......There is a subject on here that is very close to me and if you don't Race there don't put your 2 cents in.....'cause I'll slam you....I am tried of keyboard Racers with useless advice.......if you don't have constructive help.....go Post on somebody else's Board.....THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jimmy, I think many on this board and others have a love for this sport or they wouldn't be putting their money where their mouths are. Does everyone have to race to have a thought? I guess I'll keep mine to my self.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just warnin the keyboard Racers that I could go off at anytime......its not the constructive criticizem I'm speaking of.....its the blame all Race Series owners....for anything....they know who they are.....The ones that hate their jobs...life...ect......they are better at anything anyone does.....howerever the roof on their mobile home leaks and they can't fix that......their(wanta be) Race Car sits on blocks in back of their inlaws house.....they have no control of their kids......and their wife was on Springer for the forth time with a different guy each time and these idiots didn't pay the cable bill so they didn't see it.......IF THIS IS YOU I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE NSCA PERIOD....GOT IT BUCKO????? Anyone who has made a pass with us feel free to talk.......Please get to the point without slamming people.....(Personal attacks).......ALSO if you feel shy....PM me PLEASE

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fat Daddy said:
Jimmy, I think many on this board and others have a love for this sport or they wouldn't be putting their money where their mouths are. Does everyone have to race to have a thought? I guess I'll keep mine to my self.
I beleive you have a car and are a Racer/Know how to manage a Company....your thoughts are welcome :p

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Everyones opinion on this forum is welcome without edit. Be it with the grain or against it..

Spectators make our sport not the racers... If one car was to race and bring in 400,000 fans.. we have a show!! If 400,000 racer come and only one spectator shows.. We are dead!!! To me I would value a spectators view just as much or maybe more than the racers. They make who we are or could be...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monty.....I didn't say I was gonna edit their Post......I Said I was gonna Trash them :p ......I'm Fed up with people that do nothin but bang on their Putor.....Let Me Say it AGAIN..........If you can't run your own life don't offer anything.....NOW Fat Daddy....you are in management.....build cars .........eat/sleep this stuff!!!.....Your the kinda of person I want to listen to!!!.....If you are a night guard at the local shopping mall....have a rusted Fox Body with PVC Rollbar (or don't know what a Fox Body is) .....go post somewhere else.....DON'T MAKE ME USE THE "F" Bomb :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Everyones opinion on this forum is welcome without edit. Be it with the grain or against it..

Spectators make our sport not the racers... If one car was to race and bring in 400,000 fans.. we have a show!! If 400,000 racer come and only one spectator shows.. We are dead!!! To me I would value a spectators view just as much or maybe more than the racers. They make who we are or could be...

...they just risk the wrath of a smokeless Biggs. :smt067
so be for-warned and take it with a grain of salt...

Hang in there, Jimmy, you're BIGGer than the coffin nails! :smt041

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty.....I didn't say I was gonna edit their Post......I Said I was gonna Trash them :p ......I'm Fed up with people that do nothin but bang on their Putor.....Let Me Say it AGAIN..........If you can't run your own life don't offer anything.....NOW Fat Daddy....you are in management.....build cars .........eat/sleep this stuff!!!.....Your the kinda of person I want to listen to!!!.....If you are a night guard at the local shopping mall....have a rusted Fox Body with PVC Rollbar (or don't know what a Fox Body is) .....go post somewhere else.....DON'T MAKE ME USE THE "F" Bomb :p
Jimmy, From 1 VERY recent non-smoker to another. It sounds like you need to replace your addiction. Might I suggest alcohol :drinkers:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Ummm Jimmy!!! go have a smoke!!! We need spectators more than we need racers.. Bang away no matter who you are!!! Give us your thoughts and/or opinions about what would make this drag racing world a better place!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts