Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to wish everyone here at YB.com a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This year brought me a lot of laughs from members and caused me no ulcers. It's been all good so far and wanted to thank everyone for joining in.. I will be out of the country till January 5th so I will not be posting on the board at all (so take your shots then :-D ). Ray (7DMACH1) has been left in charge of this mad house till I return. So make sure you guys and gals are as nice to him as you are to me :-D Again happy holidays to everyone..

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Have a great time Monty,be safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Bro!! :-weed :-weed :-weed

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys..

Ray you know the rules.. No banning.. Unless they come in with a fake screen name again trying to talk shit that no one cared for.. Can you say "BUSTED"??

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW my real birthday is Jan 4th.. No kidding.. Im telling you this so the gifts can be waiting for me when I get home.. :-D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Have a Big Time and If I don't see you before it rains, Piss on ya. And If I don't see ya before mating Season, Phuck Ya :-D

Be Good!

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
I am going over all the bong designs from the other thread to see if I can top them all so far I have torn apart my dryer ,bbq and most of the kids toys if it works you wont need weed to get high if it dont I m gonna burn down my neighborhood :smt005

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Heath Shemwell said:
Have a Big Time and If I don't see you before it rains, Piss on ya. And If I don't see ya before mating Season, Phuck Ya :-D

Be Good!
Wow....Heath is rockin' with his cock out!!!!

Hey My Light Complected Middle Eastern Bro.....have fun...and DON'T GET ARRESTED!!!! Just cause you have some melatonin in your skin don't start thinkin' you're black....if you start actin it.....the Wood Shampoos are free from the local law enforcement agencies. :smt005

-Eric-

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Take care Monty, Maybe after a solid 3 weeks of ya, Maria will see you for what you really are...................then she'll be yours for life :D see ya, from the Lenz gang :-D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts