Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been hearing stories and rumors that John Force got to PBIR early to get a good Parking spot for SHAKEDOWN PBIR....i did some poking around and this is NOT the case, John was there to do some testing. I did want to ask John if he was interested in Match Racing Richard Sexton but that wouldn't be fair...Outlaw 10.5 cars on Mickey Thompson tires would be an unfair advantage and would have to give the funny car the break, unless the funny car had M/T's then it would be a good heads up race !:p

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,537 Posts
No doubt on the advantage. John should park his shit in the weeds! ;)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I've been hearing stories and rumors that John Force got to PBIR early to get a good Parking spot for SHAKEDOWN PBIR....i did some poking around and this is NOT the case, John was there to do some testing. I did want to ask John if he was interested in Match Racing Richard Sexton but that wouldn't be fair...Outlaw 10.5 cars on Mickey Thompson tires would be an unfair advantage and would have to give the funny car the break, unless the funny car had M/T's then it would be a good heads up race !:p

So what did Sexton offer him the back tire?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I was thinking John was a smart man for getting there so early for the biggest race of the year at PBIR. Guess not.

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking John was a smart man for getting there so early for the biggest race of the year at PBIR. Guess not.
I blame them dammm turbo pro mods for running them space shuttle mph's scaring everything without a turbo away ! :-damnit:-damnit:-damnit:-damnit:-damnit:-damnit:(:(:-D

·
Registered
580 Posts
That pic of force with petty shows that mother fucker is down to earth and is interested in cool shit like jasons car!

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Speaking of John Force, did anyone see this pic of Force looking at Jason Enos car at PBIR yesterday???? I stole this pic off DeMarco's FB page.....
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?id=1526110986&pid=3457193&fbid=1793995779442

I can only imagine what Petty was saying to Force.....

I didnt see that on his page.

Hey your the turbo guy kicking ass in promod, YUP, I might need to call you soon or just buy what ever you have for my kid. Call me

Thats a great picture

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've had 2 interactions with John Force and he was very nice. Ashley Force Hood and her husband Mr. Hood (don't know his first name/sorry) were both very friendly and sweet to us....great folks.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
I've had 2 interactions with John Force and he was very nice. Ashley Force Hood and her husband Mr. Hood (don't know his first name/sorry) were both very friendly and sweet to us....great folks.
Get him to the shakedown to do some sort of match race against a door car

·
Registered
302 Posts
He most certainly is NHRA. He is hands down the face of the NHRA and when he retires it will leave a huge void that will never be refilled.

Like him or not, you have to respect his accomplishments. Every sport has its Dale Earnhardt and Force is this one...like Dennis Anderson to monster trucks.

Hes a media animal....and i do think that ESPN covers the team too much but its just because he makes for good TV.

He and Coil raised the bar for fuel funny racing and if it wasnt for Coil...Force would not have anything and we would not have the modern car that is being raced today. Zippy is running along with the torch now but Coil built the torch, lit that fucker and watched it burn for several years.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts