Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 18 years of at least a pack a day I have now gone 2 weeks and a day without one. I don't feel that I need one, it's just something that I was so used to.:smt088

·
Registered
744 Posts
Hang in there, smoke free since Aug 2010. My only issue is i've gained damn near 30lbs...

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
never smoked but its been 2 weeks since i had a dip, not having the nicoteen makes me grouchy

·
Registered
436 Posts
After 18 years of at least a pack a day I have now gone 2 weeks and a day without one. I don't feel that I need one, it's just something that I was so used to.:smt088
I just quit. I happened to get sick this week too, which sucks but at least I don't want to go near a cig while I feel like shit...

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Not Smoking Sucks

And living longer blows......

Hmmm I wonder what that 200.00 + bucks a month invested properly of 18 years would equal.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
I don't say never. But I certainly hope not.
sorry but i couldnt resist ....i have been smoking a pack a day since i was 12 ....what can i say the girls thought it was cool....​

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Even without investing I have smoked well over $50K in cigarettes in the last 18 years. That's a hell of a radial car.

Hell of a radial car....shit thats not even a 275 car anymore....

Btw good luck,
I quit cold turkey back in 07.
Smoked 2 plus packs a day for the better part of 15 + years and woke up on morning and said thats it I`m done. I still smoke a cigar every now and then but dont miss it a little.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I had my last smoke on New Years Eve and I'm still hanging in there. The weirdest thing is the mental clues to smoke. Times you always used to smoke. It'll pop into my head "Oh, I'm gonna have a smoke" and then a split second later "That's right. I don't smoke anymore".

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Been since christmas for me an the wife says I'm crab ass ever since
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 71 Posts