Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Veteran Removes The American Flag,A veteran who went down to a Mexican restaurant in Reno , NV to take down the American flag that was being flown under their Mexican flag. This guy silenced the folks on the sidewalk and makes me proud to be an American. I think it's going to take a lot more of this kind of revolting to change things...be proud.

·
lost at the beach
1,557 Posts
Speaking of flags, did anyone else watch the spectator jump the fence and fold the american flag for the idiots at englishtown? i thought it was impressive. he got a good applause from the crowd.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Veteran Removes The American Flag,A veteran who went down to a Mexican restaurant in Reno , NV to take down the American flag that was being flown under their Mexican flag. This guy silenced the folks on the sidewalk and makes me proud to be an American. I think it's going to take a lot more of this kind of revolting to change things...be proud.
AWESOME!!!!!:smt066

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's a great thing to see! The American culture is slowly being diluted due to the current immigration laws.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
That was the one that the gentleman cut off of the flag pole? That was quite a while ago...perhaps a year or two ago, I remember watching the video. Definitely loved every second of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts