Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
having fun
31,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who smokes what cigars,and how often

and how many of you have had your lips fall off from them?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Smoke a Black N Mild every 6 to 8 months, but I wouldnt call them good!!! LOL! Tried one or two of the Pricey ones from a shop in Florida, was less than dissapointed.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Hawaiians better! :p

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
i hope this doesnt become another bad habit i have :)
I smoke, dip when I cant smoke, have a drink when I want one and spend most of my extra cash drag racing, whats one more?

·
having fun
31,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I smoke, dip when I cant smoke, have a drink when I want one and spend most of my extra cash drag racing, whats one more?

well dip i find gross,alot of my buddies dip and i cant believe how often they walk away while were on a project to find a spot to spit

i drink alot,thats no secret---and i dump tooo much money on my cars---guess were all creatures of many bad habits

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
well dip i find gross,alot of my buddies dip and i cant believe how often they walk away while were on a project to find a spot to spit

i drink alot,thats no secret---and i dump tooo much money on my cars---guess were all creatures of many bad habits
I spit a few times in the first couple of minutes (in a bottle) then Im done. I dip Copenhagen, it aint for girls!! LOL!

·
Registered
89 Posts
eww black and milds, I used to smoke cigs, but i kinda quit. I only smoke when i drink. which i really dont care. But i have yet to try a quality cigar, most expesnive one I had was 15 bucks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I love a cigar when I can afford them.

For a newbie if you like the sweet stuff, go for a Drew Estate Natural Dirt or Dirt Torpedo. I never pass those up when I can find them.

The stronger stuff has really grown on me. CAO Brazialian is good if you like something dark. I really just like to try everything out there and keep note of it if I like something.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I like the coffee infusion cigars. Haven't had one in a couple of months.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Every now and then i'll have a cigar. I'm not an aficionado or anything but i've tried a few different Acid brand...I think the Acid Blondie is the one I like the best. I think you can get 5 of them for less than $20.

·
Tenured Prick
1,485 Posts
I used to smoke a couple a day a few years ago. I put them away when we moved to Tennessee. We were cleaning out the basement a month ago, and I found my stash. Must be about 100 cigars left, in boxes and humidors. I lit one up and, whoo, hard to put back down. I've snuck a couple since then, but don't want that habit again.

I smoked a ton of different kinds. If you want some good, cheap variety, try Thompson cigars (google them). They're inexpensive but better than the ones you get at the grocery store.

·
Tenured Prick
1,485 Posts
Every now and then i'll have a cigar. I'm not an aficionado or anything but i've tried a few different Acid brand...I think the Acid Blondie is the one I like the best. I think you can get 5 of them for less than $20.
Acids are the best. Very different, very intoxicating!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts