Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that a lot of nitrous guys want to complain including myself that we want a break against the turbo and blower cars. At all my local tracks and the southeast part of the country...nitrous cars are winning and more consistent; just look at the NMCA as an example. So aren't we shooting ourselves in the foot....LOL:smt072

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
so you guys dont ajree :confused:

i dont know what your talking about. Orsca has been dominated by turbo's (1-2-3-) in points, in fact, i dont think a nitrous car has won and or had a #1 qualy. On top of that, it seems that they (turbos) have scared away some of the big-wigs and or made them think twice about coming out to play at the orsca events (mike hill, kirk come to mind)
Now you bring in the northeast, and the same guy whos #1 in orsca, is #1 @ 3 different tracks, and holds all 3 track records....
So yes, i hear the nitrous cars complaining, but no, i dont see them winning!
And on top of that, its such randomness for it to be your first post

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i dont mean to be so random on my first post. records yes no dout. but i see some nos cars getting back in to it iguess we will see orlando/ bradenton this year d/r 10.5 consistentsy idont know

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Here is a little advice, if your gonna post here it will be a lot easier on you if you know what your talking about. Now get back to the newbie thread. :)

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats what i love about this place alot of people know so much. i hope i catch on fast

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanx fore the mursy. SO YOU THINK WE NOS CARS SHOULD GET SOMTHING 1/8 IS KILLER DOWN HERE PEREZ D/R MARCAWITS STRAVINOS BROS 10/5

·
6,816 Posts
Ive got the popcorn waiting > Power MAD weclcome to HELL .
YB

·
6,816 Posts
Nitrous cars will dominate on an 1/8 mile track but in the 1/4 it is tough to hang with a boosted car
that is true its hard for nos car MPH like a turbo car

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
i dont know what your talking about. Orsca has been dominated by turbo's (1-2-3-) in points, in fact, i dont think a nitrous car has won and or had a #1 qualy. On top of that, it seems that they (turbos) have scared away some of the big-wigs and or made them think twice about coming out to play at the orsca events (mike hill, kirk come to mind)
Now you bring in the northeast, and the same guy whos #1 in orsca, is #1 @ 3 different tracks, and holds all 3 track records....
So yes, i hear the nitrous cars complaining, but no, i dont see them winning!
And on top of that, its such randomness for it to be your first post
I wouldnt use ORSCA as all of the big nitrous guys havent attended many races this year.

Why havent they been there? They want a weight break.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Here are some pic. of Stavrino Brothers vett by far the badest looking 10.5 vett out there.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts