Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
go to the website and click on big shot, then scroll down and click on instructions...its all there, they're the new jet charts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
all the jetting is on the Holley site
Go under Brands....NOS
then go under products....Caburated nitrous systems....big shot plate
then click on the "instructions"
scroll down they have nice new jetting charts that you can print out if you have a printer

·
Registered
39 Posts
Might be a dumb questio, but on all the charts y'all listed they show a bigger fuel jet than a nitrous jet. Isn't backward ?? Seems like other threads I have read show a bigger n2o jet than fuel ??

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
does anyone have a NOS jetting chart? I have a big shot plate set-up and need to see what jets I need to get to have a couple different tune with me.

Thanks
Mike, I have used the new NOS jetting chart and it is a very good place to start. ;)

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Guys, keep in mind, that new charts are bigger on the nitrous side, so any chart you find that is squared, or bigger on fuel, is an OLD chart. NOS also has a very informative new timing chart, that is included with all the new jetting charts. This chart no longer has the "(x) per 100 hp" nonsense that was used before, but is now based on how much you are spraying and how your engine combo is classified in terms of efficiency. So far, it has proven to be a good starting point.

Monte

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
82/76 is listed as 225hp. Monte why is the jet chart for a superpower shot un changed?

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
See what sucks is I was under the asumption that I had a 300 shot in the plate and timing was taken out according to that. So in turn melted the engine . I will not name names but they dont touch the car anymore. So I actually had a 200-225 in the kit and timing taken out for 300hp

·
RED ROCKET
8,629 Posts
3 or 4 degrees extra would not have burned the motor up imo.

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
It burned the straps of every plug twice that day and melted #7 piston. Something wasnt right. But your right that 3-4 wouldnt kill it. i will double check the retard on the box tonight and let you know what is was at.

I'll put it this way there were many factors that let up to what happened but everything always turns to the tune-up !!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts