HOLLEY / NOS NO-BOOST
RULES FOR NO-BOOST RADIAL TIRE
- Stock style and general shape car bodies. Stock body lines and profile must be maintained
- Must have working headlights and tail lights
-Nitrous bottles in passenger area must have approved safety vent to outside
- Must have DOT approved drag radial tires (Mickey Thompson, M&H, BFG, HOOSIERS) up to 12"
-Stock type chassis
- Front suspension aftermarket shocks, struts and springs permitted in factory location. Aftermarket bolt in K-members permitted. Tubular A-arms permitted. Aftermarket bolt on spindles permitted. Stock, unaltered frame rails required in front subframe from forward mount of control arms, back.
- Rear suspension may utilize aftermarket replacement springs, leaf springs and/or control arms. Suspension and aftermarket torque arms permitted if factory replacement for year, make and model only. Leaf springs may be moved inboard. Aftermarket sway bars permitted. Mini-tubs and coil overs permitted. Rear frame rails must remain in OEM stock condition in all areas. Must retain stock frame rails in factory position, may be notched for tire clearance only. When notching, stock inboard section of rear frame rails must remain stock, unaltered and in stock location. Back-half cars prohibite
- automatic transmissions with converter or OEM stick shift with single disk clutch permitted
- Single power adder only
- Stock firewall must be maintained in stock location
- No wheelie bars
-- No ladder bars
- No aftermarket 4 links
- Bye runs - all vehicles must take the tree
- Courtesy staging and auto start will be in effect
- After each qualifying and elimination pass, all cars must stop and weigh at scales. If you lose eliminations and your opponent fails to make weight you will be reinstated into the eliminations only if you made minimum weight requirements. If both cars failed to make the minimum weight, both cars will be disqualified. It is the drivers responsibility to verify with each scale, the weight of his/her car prior to each race day. There will be a 5lb error factor allowed.
CAR AND DRIVER WEIGHTS
BB NOS - 3000 #
SB NOS - 2600#
BB NOS SINGLE CARB - 2950#
SB NOS SINGLE CARB - 2550#