Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a double cross bar plate on a 434 SBC with pro systems dom. running two 53 N2o pills which i cant change have two 47s in the fuel side.....run a smaller fuel jet? A/F is about 10.7-11.0 black smokin pretty good

whats everyone runnin for a fuel pressure?
alot smaller fuel jets?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Got a double cross bar plate on a 434 SBC with pro systems dom. running two 53 N2o pills which i cant change have two 47s in the fuel side.....run a smaller fuel jet? A/F is about 10.7-11.0 black smokin pretty good

whats everyone runnin for a fuel pressure?
alot smaller fuel jets?
I done told you what i got, so you better get to tuning on that stang. I'm returning next month. See you in August.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I done told you what i got, so you better get to tuning on that stang. I'm returning next month. See you in August.
You are welcome for that tune up:p. Mine seems to like the double cross plate quiet nicely!!! I'll have my TEA ported heads back next week, so now maybe I can be a little more competetive at the next race in August

·
Registered
595 Posts
^^^^^^^^I knew it wouldnt take you long to show up in here>FordSux::smt081

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
You are welcome for that tune up:p. Mine seems to like the double cross plate quiet nicely!!! I'll have my TEA ported heads back next week, so now maybe I can be a little more competetive at the next race in August
It is not even close to your tune up.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts