Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I put a300 shot to her and I start progressive at 30% and have it go to 100% run how long does it take to go from 30%-100% ? Is there a way to ramp it in? :smt102

·
Registered
498 Posts
Thats up to you. Controllers are typically programmable so you can change settings like ramp time and starting percentage. I suggest the Edelbrock Progressive Controller. I have it and it works well and is affordable.

·
6,816 Posts
I have an edelbrock controller for sale if you want to buy it let me know

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a nos one

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
You can select the ramp time. Say start time is 30% and ramp it out to 1 second. It will be 100% one second into the run.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I run a NOS mini-controller, it manages 2 kits indepentantly. The Start %, the Ramp time an Start time delay are all programable, tie it in with the MSD 8975 timing retard box an its golden. When its set up the car excellerates like an all motor car no matter how much ya throw at it. I have 3 kits, I hit a small kit off the throttle switch an progress the next two independantly with the controller.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figured it out :)looking will find out Saturday how well it works pending weather:smt102

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a Mini controller and with the end % set to 99% it still seems to be pulsing the noids???

I have the grnd ran to the battery and the noids are pwrd from the started solnoid????

you can hear the rpm go up and down at the end of the pass like you are patting the gas pedal lightly???

Sorry to hi jack the thread just curious if anyone has had this issue???

Thanks

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
What sets your controller apart from say the NOS Launcher? Just wanting to know if there is an advantage. I am currently running a NOS launcher.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Tryed my nms-1000 for first time at SGMP this past weekend and love it so far. First time useing it and went 4.91 in x275 trim.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Tryed my nms-1000 for first time at SGMP this past weekend and love it so far. First time useing it and went 4.91 in x275 trim.
LOL I told you it was easy to use!

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
I have a Mini controller and with the end % set to 99% it still seems to be pulsing the noids???

I have the grnd ran to the battery and the noids are pwrd from the started solnoid????

you can hear the rpm go up and down at the end of the pass like you are patting the gas pedal lightly???

Sorry to hi jack the thread just curious if anyone has had this issue???

Thanks
why is it set to 99% instead of 100%. think most have to be at 100% to keep noids fully open to you let off throttle.

which one do you have?

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
LOL I told you it was easy to use!
Just reading the description and features has me scared LOL.
I'm pretty confident I will be using it as well.

·
Registered
400 Posts
why is it set to 99% instead of 100%. think most have to be at 100% to keep noids fully open to you let off throttle.

which one do you have?
The mini controller only goes to 99% which is really 100% the screen isnt big enough for 3 digits. Ive ran mine for 2 years and have never had an issue with it.

·
Gas Passer
4,981 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts