Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
424 Posts
That jet relationship gets even more whacked out if you stack Big Shots. It will be super-duper fat on the second stage if you use anywhere near the stock jetmaps on the higher settings. 1 fat kit is bad enough...but two can get you a lot of ashtrays. There's an easy explanation though. NOS jetmaps are fat so Ricky Racer doesn't melt his shit. But...at that high a hp setting if they were to run the same fat ratios as the lower settings Ricky might lift a ring so they lean it down.

Another note...try to get in the habit of tuning with the jet rather than the psi. Leave the psi set high and knock the jet down to lean it out. The higher the fuel psi the better....helps reduce the percentage of change you'll see in spikes and fluctuations.

· Registered
424 Posts
lol...you're an official member of the "fat" club when you've got ashtrays that look like this in your garage:

If they look just like that you're a badass too cuz' it means you didn't get out of the gas when all hell started breaking loose....lmao I 1/8 miled the shit out of that phucker next to me too...damnit.

· Registered
424 Posts
Well there's mine...lol. Note the concaved and cracked center portion as well...it's a cool ashtray :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.