Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that turbos and blowers are the way to go but do you think the 5 sec pro mod barrier will be broken? Maybe one of the last major milestones in drag racing? They are at what 6.02 now?

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Can't wait to see it done! That will be a fantastic accomplishment for whoever pulls the stunt!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The engines are there for it. At 820ci, it's just a matter of time and testing.

How phuckin' cool would it be if the first five has YB.com plastered on the side? Talk about publicity...IPO time, Monhal. :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
Is Harper's car in legal Pro Mod trim. If so, I would say he would do it as soon as he gets back on the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have a biased opinion, but here is my $ .02.....

Stoken has proven he has the power to run the big numbers and can get it down the track.

Castelanna has run a few quick passes, but is hit and miss getting it down the track.

Harper is not ihra legal weight or not set up to run the xtra 660 ft., but is shaking things up in outlaw !!!

Jim went a 6.09 this past weekend testing a liberty with a moderate tune in 95 Deg. heat on a track that was hot as hell. So he definitely has the power.

I'm gonna say The YB car !!!!! :p:p

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Yes it will happen... Has any Promod ran 250 yet? If not that's another barrier that will be a big one.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts