Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I will be there with the car for a time killing class. There were already a couple teams there last Friday night at the Door Wars race looking to stay the week. Should be one hell of a show! Hope the local boys can make a good run in Pro NOS.

·
Registered
940 Posts
there are already some cars there 4 cars from puerto rico ? they have one of everything a blower nova ,twin turbo trans am , nitrous cobalt ,and a twin turbo import saw the cobalt run a 6.19 @221 fri night

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yeah I think the import was their XTF car. That team had some serious $$$ in all of their cars.
they had money in general ! there had to be 20 plus people for all those cars they were there all day saturday to i have to figure out what that mechtech school was ? that was on the side of all those cars ?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yeah last year I ran in some No Box bracket class. I am sure they will have the same deal this year.
i think they have some comp runs offs or somthing like that to ? anyone look at the weather for this weeked if it was like this past one it will be awesome did you have to pre register for that no box class or can i just bring my junk down and run ?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
i think they have some comp runs offs or somthing like that to ? anyone look at the weather for this weeked if it was like this past one it will be awesome did you have to pre register for that no box class or can i just bring my junk down and run ?
We are just showing up to run also. Last year they made us park on the West side of the track, and there were only a handful of cars in the No Box class.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
I will have to call tomorrow morning, and find out! Might be a NMCA weekend for me if there is truth to that.
I promise, if you like racing, and a huge crowd atmosphere, you should not miss this, the word from the Baders is, this will be like woodstock. BG

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.