Yellow Bullet Forums banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Tom I was with Wade(Blackbird)

Yes, Ken overall I did have a Great Time.

Did miss a few people whom I see every year there:

Wilshire Gang

Berry Shepard

Doug Holmes

Mike Moran

Chris Holbrook

Dennis Chew(Shogun)

·
Registered
182 Posts
We do use a small block chevy to start the probe,but the mustang is a 1998 body built new over the winter.That was the 28th run on it.Just a bracket car so we have something to do on regular weekends.The probe starter is just a mild small block chevy with old dart heads. :lol:

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
jaminjimmyd said:
We do use a small block chevy to start the probe,but the mustang is a 1998 body built new over the winter.That was the 28th run on it.Just a bracket car so we have something to do on regular weekends.The probe starter is just a mild small block chevy with old dart heads. :lol:
:-D :-D :-D

·
Administrator
137,266 Posts
jaminjimmyd said:
Should have installed the SBC.. You would have won.. :-D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yea Jimmy, You shoulda put that chevy in the probe, then you woulda won.......... The Wacky Wednesday, King of the Moron prize package. :smt005
We were pulling for you also in the frantic 4. But hey I got him on sunday for ya.

·
Registered
182 Posts
We became chrysler fans after we got beat.Your car was running real good.Glad you wipped the vette and them dragsters suck any how.Looks like next year at milan will be even better than this year.Thanks for all the compliments from everybody.Hey monty we have the probe the mustang and the truck my girl friend drives.

·
Registered
910 Posts
hey racinram, I'm glad you got that damn blower vette as he whipped my ass in the 2nd round....I shook my doors open, blew off a rocker panel, and shook the headlight lenses out trying to catch him....but oh well...

jamminjimmyd, it was cool meeting you too. I wish we could have drank a few beers and bullshitted a little more but something tells me that there will be plenty of oppurtunity next year between milan & norwalk.......There are a few of us from around cleveland that plan on visiting milan on a few select fridays :-D
git-r-done

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.